koran kaboom! North Ga. style!!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by drtybykr, Sep 13, 2010.

1. drtybykr

drtybykr G&G Newbie

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHibGC21VpQ&skipcontrinter=1]YouTube - Exploding Quran - September 11, 2010 - Burn the Quran Day[/ame]

2. This could become a new fad. They burn our flags and kill our people, We kaboom their book and kill their people. That is going to drive them crazy. Tolerance any one? Woe is New York.

3. killsnapz

killsnapz G&G Evangelist

I think we are going to be seeing alot more of stuff like this. I wonder if YouTube will start banning video's like that. It is the best way we can get our message out there. Burn our flag we'll burn your book. Come get some!!

Michael

4. Probably...if enough people flag it they will take it down. I like it though :)

5. Ninja Piper

Ninja Piper G&G Evangelist

Well... he didn't BURN the koran...

6. danf6975

danf6975 G&G Newbie

outstanding
    you know 30 years ago I would have been disgusted with this but having traveled the world and experienced a lot.
    so with all that ...

I am happy to see this. It shows that at least some Americans care where America is heading

7. CrazyIvan

CrazyIvan G&G Enthusiast

I am never happy to see differences come to this.

However, when it comes down to it, the silent Muslims who do not speak against the extremists deserve to be ostracized just as much as those who speak out and act against us.

8. ALR

ALR ][][][% Forum Contributor

Removed already!

9. CrazyIvan

CrazyIvan G&G Enthusiast

Naw, it is still there, you just need to aggree that it could be disturbing content. LOL. I wish they would add that disclaimer before putting Obama's face on TV. :)

10. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Tennessee

Cha-CHING!!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

11. billy

billy G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

SPREAD THAT HATRED!
    good job.....

12. ALR

ALR ][][][% Forum Contributor

Found it! Nice, Thanks.

13. BudW

BudW G&G Evangelist

14. When good men do nothing evil flourishes. This is no time for cowards. Man up America!

15. CrazyIvan

CrazyIvan G&G Enthusiast

That is so stupid. There are tons of idiot illegals that burn the American flag in our American cities...police don't arrest them. I am so sick of the double standards in this country, where I thought we were supposed to be equal in the eyes of the law.

16. Dragunov

Dragunov G&G Evangelist

17. Tha Dave

Tha Dave G&G Evangelist

And how is the use of explosive in this clip not against the law?

18. 99dragon99

99dragon99 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I can't really think of a better way to make Americans more hated than this kind of thing. Burn their flags, OK! Burn pictures of their leaders, OK!

There are so many Muslims that have no problem with America that now will. There are some extremists out there that have a problem with America and I have a problem with them!

You don't see them out there burning bibles. (OK there are other things that some Muslims do that really make me angry).

This is not ok. It just gives them (the extremists) another reason to hate America. This video (and others like it) will give them good leverage to recruit people that would otherwise be neutral.

19. Dragunov

Dragunov G&G Evangelist

I've seen them burn bibles. They hate us whether we burn Qurans, Characturize Mohammad, Massage them with bacon, kiss their hineys, or lick their boots. They hate us coming..... They hate us going, they hate us up or down. The quiet ones hate us too. It doesn't make ANY difference if you burn a Quran or not period!
    Don't kid yourselves. We are at war with Islam. It's not just a religion, it's a political idiology. We are good to them in only three flavors.
    DEAD (preferably).
    SUBJUCATED (dhimmini = tolerated only as second class citizens with no rights).
    Or CONVERTED to ISLAM (NOT an option).

They aren't as loud here in the U.S. because the American people would stomp their a$$ and they KNOW it. When they feel strong enough, they are going to cause MANY problems here. Mark my words!

We need to have some balls and stand up to them NOW because they WILL NOT STOP!

99Dragon99, I respect your opinions very much, but most people in this country do NOT UNDERSTAND Islam and how it works. I do, it's part of my job to know how they work, how they think and how they do things. My only hope is the American people educate themselves and stop giving them ANY credit for being a "peaceful" religion. They are NOT.

'Nuff Sed!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2010
  20. SKS NOOB

SKS NOOB G&G Evangelist

All I could add to that is for people to read the Al-Quran and understand what is being taught in there. When there are verses about being 2-faced towards non-believers I have issues with that. Jesus taught us to love others as ourselves........EVEN our enemies.