close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

kyrattlesnake

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Shaun, Mar 15, 2002.

1. Shaun

Shaun G&G Newbie

Just a quick note in the case you didn't see mine on the previous version of the site. Ft. Campbell has plenty of Coyote if you want to try that sometime they have an area that has an old plane fuslage and that would make a good hide for us to shoot from

2. kyrattlesnake

kyrattlesnake G&G Newbie

Shaun,
    Sounds like fun. Still trying to get my new rig set up the way i want it. Its kind of hard to get away from work, so i dont know when i'd have a chance. But maybe we'll get to go sometime.

3. Pumpkinheaver

Pumpkinheaver G&G Evangelist

kYRATTLE SNAKE where did you come up with that name? The thought of combining KY(jelly) and a rattle snake makes me kind of scared!!!!!!!!!!

4. kyrattlesnake

kyrattlesnake G&G Newbie

pumpkinhumper,
    the ky in this case stands for Kentucky. The rattlesnake in this case is a reptile that has a rattler on the end of the tail. The rattlesnake is an aggressive reptile that is poisonous, and if you mess with it much , it will usually bite you.

5. gmchan41

gmchan41 G&G Newbie

SC
    Agree

I agree with "the rattler".

6. Pumpkinheaver

Pumpkinheaver G&G Evangelist

Guys don't get all upset I just pulled that out of my perverted mind and thought it was kinda funny, no harm intended!!!

7. JIMM

JIMM G&G Newbie

kyrattlesnake... around the first of the year you were bought a savage 10fp have you had a chance to play with it ,and if so how do you like it I'm still waiting for my 12fv that was ordered in late Jan.

8. kyrattlesnake

kyrattlesnake G&G Newbie

Jimm,
    I love this gun. A blast to shoot. Highly recommended. You'll love your 12FV. I havent had a lot of time to hunt with it much. Just been experimenting at different ranges, and im very pleased with the results. Hope you get yours soon. Whats the hold up?
    kyrattlesnake