Gun and Game Forum banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Devil's Advocate >:)
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Replying for my wife ( ya shes reading over my shoulder again) she shoots a 9mm and a .380. She also has a .22 rim shes remodeling ( shortening and lightening)
The ideal of a match shoot is a great ideal!!
If your wife wants to do the shoot match, tell her to join the Women's social group....well she should join if she hasn't already. There's a lot of us that want to do something.

·
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Are there enough of us for another one of these?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I would love to participate in a match shoot.I've never done anything like that before and think it would be a blast.Maybe I could even get my B/F to get in on the action and submit his target as well.I've only been shooting since 2001 but he has been shooting for 43yrs.He has a severe advantage over me.:sad2:But would be fun going up against him.I shoot both a .45 & 9mm.Could I submit a target from both of my guns?? Not sure which one of the 50 different guns my DBF has that he would shoot with but would post which one after we are done.Let me know about when the deadline is and I'll get right on it.Looking forward to it.

·
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Your BF can submit his target, but only if he puts on a dress and heels and takes pics of himself holding the target. I think we should do one. Shoot whatever you have. Label it. Probably won't be a winner type of contest, just shooting and maybe suggestions for improvement.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Your BF can submit his target, but only if he puts on a dress and heels and takes pics of himself holding the target. I think we should do one. Shoot whatever you have. Label it. Probably won't be a winner type of contest, just shooting and maybe suggestions for improvement.
ROFLMAO :haha: Well not sure that I can get him to put on the dress or heels but he does have long hair almost to his waist.So w/his hair down he almost looks like a girl.He's a biker and it might would hurt his rep if he put on a dress and heels.But it would be funny as hell to see him dressed up like that.

·
Registered
130 Posts
This sounds interesting. I've got a Ladysmith 357 and just bought a .22LR revolver. Hubby and I may be joining a range in the near future (other couples go bowling - we're going shooting :lol: ), so I'd have somewhere to do it.

·
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Should we set this up for after the holidays?

·
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
That sounds good to me. At least wait until we have the Xmas lights down. :smirk:
Last year, I didn't take down my Christmas tree until February lol.

·
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
I'll PM you gals that are interested when the time comes :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Last year, I didn't take down my Christmas tree until February lol.
So have you taken your tree down yet? Mine came down a couple of weeks ago.

I went to the range yesterday, and my aim with the 357 is improving (the 22 is still screwed up, though, so I've only got one handgun to shoot with this time).

·
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I didn't have a Christmas tree this year :( I'm going to the range today though :)

·
Registered
130 Posts
I was trying to find the target links you'd posted before, and they're not there anymore. You may have to fish around that site to find them again (I did, but I forgot to bookmark it :( )

·
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
We should do another shoot soon.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Found those targets - Free Paper Shooting Targets

I like the Remington Circle Target (second row, on the right) because since my front sight is black, I have difficulty seeing a black bullseye. :)

Edit: I thought my aim was improving - it was AWFUL today. :ugh:

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
I'm going to the range tomorrow. I'll print out some of those targets and take them with me.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts