Gun and Game Forum banner

281 - 300 of 334 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just found this site!
I live in the California high dezert. There are lots of places to shoot where I live.
Along with my other past times, off roading & horse back riding.

Ann

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello girls ! Well, I'm new to the site and I wasn't quite sure where to go first, there's so many choices...so I opted to log into the ladies forum first. Hi. It doesn't look like there's been much happening as far as the Roll Call, if I read things right...maybe I can give it a kick? I'm Kendra. Anyone awake out there?

·
Registered
14,134 Posts
Most of us stay in the regular forum unless we need to come here to bad talk the men. Welcome.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Hi Kendra...exactly as Bunnywabbit says,,,there is also a "women of G & G" forum in community, but overall you will see us out in the main forums. Don't be a stranger!!

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
Welcome to the site ladies.There's not to many of us here but that's o.k.

·
Registered
2 Posts
1. TexasT
2. SuckLead
3. Thegungal
4. BunnyWabbit
5. Missharpshooter
6. SueMe
7. JpGrl
8. Wolfhuntress
9. pixiedustboo
10. newhunterette
11. Girly Gun Girl (aka) Beth[/quote]
12. Alison
13. khahn79
14. Guns&Dobes
15. Redhead
16. Miss.Smith
17. Dogwood Annie

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welcome to the site SQ. I'm still pretty new myself, but this is a great group of people. If you haven't done so ya might stop into the new members section and say hi.

Its great to have you.

·
Registered
14,134 Posts
I'm new to the site. Is there something else I need to do other than popping in and saying I'd like to join the rest of you ladies?
Just carry a big stick and don't take any crap off the fellers. LOL
You will see that any feller that gets in this particular thread, I WILL put a dress on them if they want to stay.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Welcome to all the newcomers.

I sense the estrogen level rising in this group!!

It's about time :)

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
Welcome to all the newcomers.

I sense the estrogen level rising in this group!!

It's about time :)
Hi there redhed.I haven't seen you around lately.I hope everything is going well with you..!!!
Most of the ladies on the list above have just faded away.There's just a few of us now.

281 - 300 of 334 Posts