Gun and Game Forum banner

321 - 334 of 334 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks for the welcome.

How many women are active on this forum? Just curious. I usually don't see more than 4 or 5 women posting on any given shooting/hunting forum. I know there are more of us out there. I guess the rest of us are just shy. lol

·
Registered
14,134 Posts
I see a lot come in and most don't stick around long. I think some of them are riding on their husband or boyfriends coat tails and that's where their interests lie. There is myself, CalifgirlinOK who are regulars and then some other that pop in an out. It depends on work schedules and their shooting interests to where most will congregate. I get in general handgun, hunting and CCW a lot.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
I am also here, but work and taking care of a young child keep me busy...I have slowed down on the shooting range, although I was so excited to finally buy 4 packs of ammo for my .380!!!! Just took over a year to get them, LOL....welcome here ladies and I will be seeing everyone around. You will generally find me in the general forum, Tennessee forum, prayer request forum and here, of course.

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
Welcome to G&G LadyDi.
I go all over on the site just to pester the guys.lol

·
Registered
29 Posts
I mostly just read, almost never post. My Brother posts here though. I check the swiss rilfes forum here for him when he's busy.
I shoot a 1911sr Swiss Long Rifle.

Rosemary

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks, Califgirlinok. I've been reading here for quite a while cuz of the C&R and then the Swiss Rifles forums.
My family is very involved in Swiss Rifles and accessories. My Brother visits here and posts quite often. I was a moderator on the Ladies Forum and Basics Forum at AW.net for a long time until I became ill. I'm more or less recovered and mostly just read now. This is a really big website with a lot of info. Cool place.

1911sr

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
Welcome sizzlebritches5
That's a funny screen name. LOL I like it!!
There's not to many of us on here but it's still a good place to get info from.
Just ask and someone will help you.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am a girl! I am fairly new to handguns although I have discovered that I love them! I have been hunting for quite awhile though...hence the name. Glad to meet some ladies with similar interests.

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
Welcome to the site Love2hunt
I don't hunt but I do like to target shoot.
I leave the hunting up to my husband.

321 - 334 of 334 Posts