Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All --
My son picked up a Lanber 2097 Sporting Lux over/under 12 gauge. Made in Spain. Nice shotgun, I'm impressed, but I'm unfamiliar with that brand. Judging from what I see I'd say they make a pretty fair product. He picked it up for around $500. Any Gun and Game compatriots have experience with Lanber firearms or know about their reputation? It's tickling my curiosity....

·
Premium Member
9,500 Posts
Never owned one or know anyone that owns one. I however have seen them for sale. I know of no distributors near me that carries them. They are supposed to be one of the best Spanish shotguns you can get though. They are known for many gauges of O/U shotguns. I have two imported shotguns from Turkey and O/U. They both are fine made shotguns in 410 and 20 gauge. It seems most of these imported double barrel shotguns I have seen are well made and quality and nice looking. I cant say much for some of these cheap pump shotguns on the market now though.

·
Wonderment :)
32,895 Posts
Kellen: Sir; I know nothing :). yet! Sometimes I wonder about writers

https://www.gunmart.net/gun-reviews...-shotgun/lanber-sporter-mod.2097-sporting-lux

First visual impressions of the test are certainly very good, the gun looks much smarter than previous Lanbers thanks to an attractive grey finish on the action action combined with some neat scroll work and the Lanber name in gold at the bottom of the action walls (this has been done in good taste and looks well). Tight scroll work is also seen on the base of the action. The wood work is also smart. It has a semi-matt finish, a medium-thick, brown, rubber pad and very neat checkering (probably, laser-cut).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts