close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Laser Sites

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by MarkII 22, May 9, 2002.

1. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

What would be a good laser site sistum for a mossberg 500A? Also would a AT top folder work with vent rib mounted fiber optic rifle sites? And how good is the AT side folder? Is there any speed loding sistum for a shot gun?:confused: :spaceship COOL!!!

2. Dennis

Dennis G&G Evangelist

Texas
    It all depends on what you like.

3. BattleRifleG3

BattleRifleG3 G&G Evangelist

There are speed loading tubes out there, try www.gunaccessories.com . May be a little overpriced, but you get a good look at it.

4. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

Thanks BattleRifleG3 thats just what I was looking for!

5. Mandy

Mandy FREE CITIZEN Forum Contributor

Well TellSackett this is my first post in the new format.
    I have to let you know that I have both, the ATI top folder and the ATI side folder.
    I like better the top folder (it is as firm as the factory stock) but when my S/G is setup with the scope I can't use it so I use the side folder with the scope.
    The only addition I'm going to make to this setup is the recoil pad from ATI.
    When I use the side folder, I have to apply some pressure in the pistol grip and push to the right side so the stock locks completely and doesn't wobble. At first I was disapointed but with some practice I have mastered the technique and have no problems at all.
    By the way, I own a Moss 590 Marinecote Finish that I shoot every week at my local range.
    :assult: :target:

6. Mandy

Please explain what you mean for acthin fole, I'm not familiar with the term

7. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

dose the gun work sorry about the spelling:(

8. Mandy

:assult: :jet:
    :full: :uzi:

Yes, the gun works perfectly with the side folder extended or folded and the looks are extreme

:target: