Last

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Logansdad, Oct 3, 2002.

1. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

:eek: What's the last one you got ? Why did you choose it ? :confused: :rolleyes: :fuss: :nod: :target:

2. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Glock23, good on duty, good concealer off duty.

3. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

used Colt 1991a1. i wanted a 1911 type and it was a good price.:target: :nod:

4. Klaus

Klaus Guest

Mauser M2 in .40. I wanted something a little more compact than my Sig P226 for my shoulder rig.

5. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Taurus Tracker.22 cal in satin stainless with 6 inch barrel. Wanted a really nice revolver in .22 without breaking the bank.

6. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

.22LR cal. Whitney Wolverine. Always wanted one, but as a true "collector's item" they were always too expensive. Finally lucked into a good deal. I love it.

7. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

kudos on the Whitney!!! they were /are a good looking pistol. shame some one doesn't bring it back!!!:nod: ;)

8. tommy

tommy G&G Enthusiast

ss .44 cal. rossi. it was a real good deal. a guy i know needed money real bad. i got a great deal and it shoots perfect.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2002
  9. Jack O

Jack O Guest

Springfeild 1911 A-1 loaded stainless. Can't get enough of shooting those steel plates. To reply on another post I don't live to far from where you are.

10. Dennis

Dennis G&G Evangelist

Texas
    Another CZ 52 Just because I can

11. Dennis

Dennis G&G Evangelist

Texas
    O I forgot the repop model1897 trench shotgun

12. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Papa G, Olympic Arms is doing a project now to re-produce the Whitney. It was back-burnered after their recent factory fire, but is in the works. They even have the original designer working on it (he must be mighty old by now!). I'm betting it'll be nearly as expensive as the old ones, though.

13. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

Smith & Wesson model 638

aluminum frame stainless "Humpback" Bodyguard J Frame .38 Special snubnose revolver :target:

14. KIMBER

KIMBER ULTRA ELITE 11 .45 BECAUSE

DANA

15. RST

RST Guest

Star Super B... Price was right, and I realized I had no 9mm any more.

16. taras

taras Guest

1944 Lee-Enfield, 'cuz I inheritted it. Probably get a few more rifles and 1 or shot-guns as many people I know aren't registered and ain't gonna bother spending the money.
    Lots of little old ladys out there got their late hubbys hunting guns sitting around rusting and are virtually if not literally giving them away before mandatory reg. of all guns by Dec.31. After that she's a criminal offense to possess a gun unless you are licensed and the guin's registered.

17. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

I got a Springfield Armory 1911A1

18. ash

ash G&G Addict

H&R top break 5 shot, I think it's a .32. I got it because I wanted a top break(and it was only $70).

19. odf 1bn

odf 1bn Guest

hi-point .380 for girlfriend but she doesnt like so it my carry weapon

20. Bubba'd Spanish Mauser......Cuz it was free.