Latest Gas Prices.

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Rave, May 11, 2008.

1. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Here in sunny Clearwater the highest yesterday was Shell reg at $3.75 and $3.99 for premium.:drive:,rowing my little Ford Ranger.

2. Pred

Pred Guest

Gas is still $3.75 a gallon here. I saw diesel at one station for $4.59.... Mostly it's around $4.29.

3. Mad Hatter

Mad Hatter Guest

mostly around $4.00 here, but as high as $4.59 for regular.

4. $3.59 here for regular, forgot what Diesel was.

5. Mooseman684

Mooseman684 G&G Newbie

4.29 a gallon here in Alaska...

6. $3.59 here in VA up to $3.65 if your at a station near I-95.

7. mitch_mckee

mitch_mckee Guest

$3.60 for reg gas. $4.07 for marine fuel.

May have gone up in the last few minutes, I don't know.

8. patrick70

patrick70 G&G Addict

In central Florida it's $3.68

9. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Good grief! That's outragious,but I guess it will get here too.:34:

That was yesterday,today it is $.758 for reg.,$4.039 for premium,and $4.299 for diesel.
    I wonder what it will be like in 6 months when the price of products catches up with the fuel prices and folks begin to realize that their charge cards have been maxed out?:bigeyes:

Last edited: May 11, 2008
  10. Vintovki

Vintovki G&G Newbie

Today in NW Connecticut, Diesel 4.59; regular 3.99, mid 4.09. prem 4.19.
    sucks to day the least............

11. I paid $3.89 for regular unleaded yesterday in northern Illinois, I was just below an 1/8th of a tank and only got to a 1/2 tank for $30 bucks.

And we all know, they'll never put it back down to anywhere near or what it was. I've heard that by 2012, it'll be about $7 to $8 bucks a gallon? UNREAL. I think by then, there will be far worse things to be worried and concerned about.

12. roadie

roadie G&G Newbie

Jeeez I thought I had it bad in Vegas @ $3.69

13. mitch_mckee

mitch_mckee Guest

I think that much of the gas shortage has to do with foreign powers trying to influence the US election. I think there is a pretty strong consensus that the Arabs want Obama and his policy of surrender.

14. tippmann7

tippmann7 G&G Enthusiast

$3.78 here...droped a penny since yesterday WOOO!

15. cubbieman

cubbieman Guest

it's 3.83 here, if you spend enough money on your rewards card you can get 10 cents a gallon off at fred meyer, so $3.73 and up

16. alaskamonte

alaskamonte Suspended

Ain't We Lucky-

Our own oil wells and taxpayer financed refineries and we pay more than most states that also have serious highway taxes included:ugh1:

17. I also think it's to bring on a recession in the U.S. and worse, make it completely collapse and make the almighty dollar worthless. I think it's also a reason or reasons Iran, easier to spell the typing out the nutjob of Iran's Presidents name, lmao, for no longer taking or excepting the U.S. dollar for oil.

I also think many foreign powers have an interest in this countries economy going bust and would like to see it happen. And I kind of think and feel most would also do anything to assist it in happening. Things like continue to keep us at war. We all know it gets expensive and then factor in the industry we once had, like during WWII, is no longer here.

And as for all the money this country has borrowed as of lately, I've heard it's better to owe than to be owed? Still doesn't make me feel good or any better though. I mean, when I'm in debt, the last thing I want to do is increase that debt and borrow even more and make it worse. But then, that's just me...

Last edited: May 12, 2008
  18. alaskamonte

alaskamonte Suspended

Another LimblowFan?

Britain/BP has the fuel Monopoly, oh that's right we've been to war with the Queen Worshipers twice!

19. This is true. So is the fact they prefer the Euro dollar like most everywhere else as of lately also.

20. alaskamonte

alaskamonte Suspended

Huh?

Britain/England/Bank Of England is still on the British Pound!