Gun and Game Forum banner

Latest purchase... nice but needs work

2K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  FortyXDM 
#1 ·
I purchased a used police trade in HK USP 45 from Kings Firearms out of TN, received it from transfer FFL and noted that the single action is difficult to engage...Did some testing and it is indeed a problem. Have to send the gun to HK in Georgia...I have sent a request to split the shipping charges to King's will see what they answer... I do understand buying used has some drawbacks..but obviously this firearm was not checked prior to its sale... either way I like the gun and we move on...

#6 ·
Congrats on the new acquisition :). I hope they split the shipping with you and I hope you get the action Smoothed out and squared away the way that you like them. Idk what it is about the USP handguns but I've seen a lot of the guys on our local gun Grapevine with similar complaints and issues about them so I hope you get it straightened out soon

Reactions: neophyte and K75RT
#11 ·
H&K has had a reputation of not dealing with their owners that weren't upper echelon seal team type members or those that didn't speak with a German accent in the best,, well let's just say they kind of inferred you were beneath owning one of their guns.

maybe things have changed a lot since they are working on them here now.

#13 ·
I just checked my statement and the CS actually upped it to $30.00; he was understanding and listened. I explained that it would have cost me the same to ship it back to them as to ship it to the manufacturer...either way the gun needs to be fixed might as well have the maker do it....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.