Law Requires One Third Of Buttock To Be Covered

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Oct 4, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips Guest

Aside from the conservative approach to this......I just can help but wounder how they will determin what 1/3 of the buttocks is and if it is covered....some of you LEO can help me out on this.....the problem I see is that to hold up in court...then it will have to be measured and the measureing photgraphed .... just like we did with burns/bruses in child abuse cases...not a bad job to apply for :) Then the layers will grill you (LEO's know this drill) Are you a DR? Did you recieve medical traing? Then how are you qualafied to state that you measured a buttocks? (Dont laugh I got grilled a lot of times for calling a burn or bruise a burn or bruise with the argument being made that since i was not a MD or at least an RN then I was not qualafied to call what I seen a burn or bruise.....so I quest the city will have to by a MD or RN to come to the area and measure the persons butt...and area exposed.... In a world filled with Lawyers this is gona cost the city some big $$$$$

Nudity Law Passes In Daytona
    Law Requires One Third Of Buttock To Be Covered
    Posted: 6:18 a.m. EDT October 3, 2002
    Updated: 3:29 p.m. EDT October 3, 2002

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- A controversial ban targeting thongs in Daytona Beach, Fla., is now law and violators could face fines and even jail time for wearing skimpy clothing on city streets, according to Local 6 News.

Todd Jurkowski Reports

City Commissioners voted 6-1 for a new law that requires people to cover one third of their buttocks and one quarter of a woman's breast, Local 6 News reported.

The ordinance does not apply to the beach, which is controlled by Volusia County. But people who wear thongs or G-strings are required to cover up on city streets and property.

"Daytona Beach has basically been the dumping ground for the county and for Central Florida," City Commissioner Darlene Yorden said. "People come here to break the law and we are not promoting lawlessness."

Opponents of the law said that it is unenforceable. Several speakers from Wednesday night's meeting also complained that the ordinance would result in large legal bills for the city.

"How do you put a price on moral standards that you want to represent," Daytona Beach Mayor Bud Asher said.

The new ordinance also affects local strip clubs. It prohibits dancers from being nude despite an ongoing legal battle about what dancers can and can't wear on stage, Local 6 News reported.

The ordinance takes effect immediately.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Copyright 2002 by Local6.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

2. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Those dang lawmakers ruin all our fun! They banned thongs here in the Capital City several years ago. Bummer.

3. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

i got my tapemeasure in hand and ready to volunteer for the nuddy patrol!!!

4. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Bummer x 2! :( :D I wanna be on the Butt Patrol! (where do you put the citation?) :kinky:

Last edited: Oct 4, 2002
  5. If one third of the butt has to be covered then I wanna walk around with the two thirds exposed right down the middle!

6. tommy

tommy G&G Enthusiast

what third of the but has to be covered???????

7. NRAJOE

Hopefully the upper one third! :kinky:

8. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 Guest

You guys are SICK :throwup:

9. NRAJOE

Yupper! The older you get the more twisted ya get! :D

10. You are on the wrong site.