law suits

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by tommy, Sep 13, 2002.

1. tommy

tommy G&G Enthusiast

people are sueing the cigarette people for thier health problems . people are sueing the fast food for thier weight problems.
    can i sue coors light for all those ugly women. that i slept with ?
    after all if it was not for the beer i don't think i would have taken them home.

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Man if that were true I'd have owned Budweiser years ago! :D

3. Suck it up Tommy.....
    many's the night I went to bed at 2 with a 10 and woke up at 10 with a 2.

My first comment would be, "Just tell me we didn't." If she smiled and I saw a tooth....well....OK. If she smiled and all I saw was flesh....CHIT!

4. NRAJOE

Chit is right! :eek:

5. tommy

tommy G&G Enthusiast

hey maybe some of those that have gone out and got drunk and cheated on thier wives can sue . they can say 9 but you'er honor if i wouldn't have been drunk i wouldn't have done it.) then they can make the beer company pay for thier pain and embarassment.

6. Doglips

Doglips Guest

Lets see Gun manufactures got sued...guns cause crime.... Mcdonalds and the coffee suit...and now the forced feeding of people making them fat....tabacco companies got sued...forced people to smoke. Im sure the beer companies are next....so Ill join in the class action suit...course being a Fromer Marine I never experienced any of the problems you described....we only drank in moderation :)

7. tommy

tommy G&G Enthusiast

we need a leader for the group. any volunteers? moderation!!. I went to a few parties for marines. they drink the hard stuff...the kind of stuff where you wish you woke up with just an ugly woman. that hard stuff will make you wake up with bruises. blackeyes. and body piercings. what a night!!!

8. colt45

colt45 Guest

If it wasn't for Jim Beam I wouldn't know the meaning of the term "Coyote ugly".
    Many a morning trying to chew my arm off to keep from wakeing her up.
    why not lets get a class action going. I bet we could find some sleezy layer that would jump at the chance.

9. NRAJOE

Thats my other drink brother... Jim Beam black with coca- cola...mmm mmm good! :p

10. David N

David N Guest

Joe, I have read your posts for sometime now & I knew there was something about you that just clicked with me. Now I know... its our common friend (and I do mean friend) Mr. James Beam and his sidekick Coca Cola. Have spent many an evening solving the worlds problems with him. I do, however prefer Beam's choice as opposed to the Black. Maybe its the green label, I don't know and don't really care. Drink up Shriner, I see your behind!!

11. NRAJOE

Good man David N, need more like ya bro! Drink up! :D