LefthandShooter

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by rl69, Sep 12, 2010.

1. rl69

rl69 G&G Evangelist

i just seen LefthandShooter has left does any one know how to get hold of him to let him know about mike

2. texnmidwest

texnmidwest Sir Loin of Beef Forum Contributor

I let him know. I still hear from him on email from time to time.

3. Did Lefthandshooter leave the forum?

4. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

rl69, I am not sure, what you mean by "left". But LHS was in Chat, last night. And was informed, about the passing of Mike. I hope this helps. Griz

5. texnmidwest

texnmidwest Sir Loin of Beef Forum Contributor

Griz! I am so glad to hear that Mark was back even for a little while. I had let him know through email. As with all of us it hit him hard. I am glad he showed back up.

6. lefty was in chat friday night.

7. rl69

rl69 G&G Evangelist

i hadn't see any post by him for a while now so i checked his profile and he said he was leaving

i knew he want to know

8. grizcty

Thanks, for the correction.
    You are correct, it was Friday night.

9. grizcty

Thank you Sir.
    He did mention, he had received emails.

10. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

So is he gone, yes or no ?? If so, why did he leave ??

11. Alan Duke

Alan Duke G&G Evangelist

I think he may come back after a little while. Alot of us miss him and have let him know. I informed him of Mike's passing right after Bob called me last week. Another mamber had already informed him though.

12. I am taking some time away for a reason known only to a few Mods and me. Will I be back? As of now it is unknown. More than likely. I miss my friends here, I will say that.
    I was told of this thread, so I felt I needed to post a reply. I am saddened by the loss of Mike ("Arkanslaw" to me), but am glad to hear Tom is doing better.

Easiest way to get a hold of me is by asking Big Brother Tex to e-mail me, if important and if he doesn't mind.

Thanks for your support! It is heartwarming to know people do care about me!

13. Well I hope all is well :( I have missed seeing you on. Was wondering what had happened to you because you kinda dropped off the grid (the forum :D). So I hope every thing is ok and that if they arnt that things get better for you.

14. SKS NOOB

SKS NOOB G&G Evangelist

I still listen to that CD you sent me... I deeply appreciated it. COME BACK SOON!! :147:

15. MosinMan

MosinMan G&G Evangelist

Mark, if you never come back, I would still like to hear from ya time to time buddy. If you get this PM me for my email or facebook.

16. toolman

toolman Resident Sasquatch Forum Contributor

We'll be watching for ya, buddy.

17. chesterwin

chesterwin G&G Evangelist

Mark. Time off is good for everyone now and then. Come on back when you're ready. I'll reserve a chair for ya.

18. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

PM me whenever you need to shoot the breeze !!

19. Mark hope to see you back very soon, God Bless

20. For some unknow reason the e-mails sent to me are not getting through, nor am I receiveing e-mails from G&G (PM notifications, e-mails sent through my Profile, etc.).

Maybe Big Brother FBI/CIA has finally caught up with me and black-listed me.