close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lenny?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by SPOCAHP ANAR, Jun 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

Hey Lenny are you out there? Sent you a PM hadn't heard from you?

2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Lenny might not see this message in this room, you might try his email.

3. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    Chris, I must say, that was rather funny. God Bless!

4. SPOCAHP ANAR

as usual I missed the joke. whats so funny?

5. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Gone buh-bye??? (fingers crossed)

6. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    That's what I figured. Chris saying that you might not see him here meant just what NRAJoe said...BUH-BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Lenny

Lenny Guest

I'm here

:p
    I got your email. I replied to it.

8. NRAJOE

9. Lenny

Lenny Guest

Thought...

...you were going to ignore me NRAJOE... I see you are not a man of your word...

10. NRAJOE

See shaun, what did i tell you? More twists and turns than any Democrat.

11. Chris

Ok, updated, he is not banned completely, but he is not allowed in this room for the time being.

12. Chris

If you wish to never read a post by a certain user, you may go to your "usercp" and add that person to the ignore list.

You may add everyone but Administrators ;)

You will then never see a post by them.

13. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

To Chris

This is Lenny.
    A few days ago I read a post from you that stated something to the effect of not attacking people. So I stopped. Read the posts thoroughly. I have been personally attacked since then and have since responded in kind. Has any one else been kicked out of this forum?

14. NRAJOE

Man you just don't quit do ya? You got perseverance i'll give ya that much. Maybe if you stopped the name calling things would be a little different. As stated before you have called people on here hateful,ignorant,nazi's,simpletons and told me to eat a brown one. It's like taking care of a small child talking to you, just a waste of breath (or keyboard strokes). I don't know what the h e l l is wrong with you. You drew first blood with many people on here and now you want to act the victim...(are you sure your not a democrat?) Now you come on with a new name to raise more hackles, i'm sure Chris and Jesse are gonna love this! Good luck and take a pill why don't ya?

15. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

read the threads

my name calling was in response to yours. The last one was responding to lenny the loser. I didnt get personal until you did.
    what the hell is wrong with me? I guess I don't agreee with you.
    I'm not trying to raise hackles; I'm trying to understand. If personal attacks are not allowed, why am I the only one baned from this forum?

16. SPOCAHP ANAR

Stop the bickering! For god sakes someone be the better man and say nothing. OK Boys go to time out. 1 minute x your age. keep it up and I am going to make you hold hands on the forum.

17. NRAJOE

You have a very bad memory Mr. Rise from the ashes, with only ten posts under your belt you called me hateful and ignorant because of my views on GOD. Ther are like 15 people on here that think your an a s s also. Why don't you chill with the name calling,back up and regroup and see if things will smooth over. People will forgive and forget in a short time. I don't have time for this anymore I work 60 hrs one week in 5 days then the next week I work 48 hrs in 4 days . I come on here for stress release, not more stress. I didn't join this forum to have an arch nemesis. Peace out! Oh by the way just because i reply to something in a thread that you have also doesn't mean i'm talking to you so get over yourself...i'd like to get along but thats up to you...peace out x 2!

18. NRAJOE

Kiss me Phacopsrana...you da man! :p

19. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

wtf?!

NRAJOE
    each time you say peace or i mean no harm to you or I wish you well or something like that, you write something crappy right after that.

in you last post, you say peace out, then you tell me to get over myself.
    how exactly am I supposed to respond to that?

You keep writing that you won't respond to me any more. You keep writing that you don't have time for this. Yet you keep posting in reference to me. You keep posting directly to me. I respond, then I get banned from the forum.
    I'd like to get along also, but you make it real tough. I tried to lay it low for a bit, but I kept seeing my name brought up and run through the mud. I guess I'll try again...

20. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

phaco

did you get my email or pm?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.