close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

less commen military rifle fourm????

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by dodge, Apr 7, 2002.

should G&G have a "less commen military rifle fourm?

1. yes

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  3. dodge, your an idiot.

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  4. doesnt matter to me.

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  1. A wile ago I had posted this idea, chris said thay would think about it, since nobody got back to me about it I thought I'd bring it up agan. how about this: a fourm for less populer military rifles??? Carcano, MAS, Lebel,Brethier(spelling?)Schmidt-Rubin K-31,Styer,Mannlicher,Arisaka,etc. anyone else think this would make a cool fourm???

2. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

sure could use it. i'd like to see pre-98 mausers, besides the ones mentioned.

3. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Of the military firearms you just mentioned, the French firearms forum and the Swiss firearms forums covers most of them. The Italian and Japanese firearms forums I am still considering. The Austrian firearms forum is also a consideration. I am concerned about the limited amount of traffic they may recieve at first and I don't want to generalize them under "Other firearms" in a forum...I'll see what I can do...

Jesse

4. cool, I just thought ya might have frogot, thanks. :)

5. Jesse

OK Dodge, there's a forum for every military rifle you mentioned, (I think). Let's fill them up! Tell your friends because these forums are collector specific. If you know anyone who collects these rifles and has knowledge they can share... let them know. We'll give these a trial period andf see how they do... Thanks for the heads up...

Jesse

6. thanks jesse!

thanks jesse!! I hope these fourm prove there worth.:cheer:

7. Tober

Tober Firearm Aficionado Forum Contributor

Jess I love your avatar

8. Jesse

Thanks Jason, I found it on one of my old websites...

Jesse

9. River Ranger

River Ranger G&G Newbie

Less common military rifle forum

Us weird students of firerarms and firearm history need a place to go for information and bragging about what we have and think no one else has.

Should be fun and informative.

Keep up the good work!! :yes(1)::yes(1):
    River Ranger