Let us NEVER forget

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Sandy Pockets, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Sandy Pockets

Sandy Pockets G&G Enthusiast

Tomorrow is the September 11th. Let us never forget. :unitedstates:

:usa:

2. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

unfortunatly some have forgotten, but not me i still seethe with the rage of that day.

3. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

My family and I will never forget !!

4. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Tennessee
    Remembering is only as good as putting that experience into an action plan.

Our country is at war for it's very survival, and the people most resolutely bent on it's destruction are being freely admitted into our country by our own government.

Remember in November, as well as this weekend.

Vote out ALL incumbents!

We need to break the 99% incumbent re-election rate, if we are going to save our nation.

5. Dutch

Dutch G&G Evangelist

CO
    Never forget.

:usa:

The empty suit is on right now speaking about tolerance and building allies. Allies with a nation that has been blowing up the civilized countries for a decade? Right...

6. I will never forget what happened on that day. I still can remember that morning vividly. Sad thing is there are alot who have forgot or dont care any more.

7. mtncrash1

mtncrash1 G&G Enthusiast Forum Contributor

Never forget and take time to thank those standing watch to see that it doesnt happen again.

8. Yes,

we must not forget yet I feel most Americans have been so beaten down with eight plus years of unresolved warfare they do not wish to think about the day. Our foreign policy failures have bludgeoned our national emotionalism.

9. dman24

dman24 G&G Newbie

I still remember that morning very clearly. We don't just have to worry about the other countries but our own. Seems like our government is going to demolish itself. They should all just forget about Republicans and Democrats and Independents and do what's right and best for America. Who cares whether your a elephant or a donkey, we are all American and the rest shouldn't matter.

10. We need to come together as a nation and correct and vote out this foreign government robbing this country to the brink of extinction. Close the borders! Vote them all out!

11. God Bless America

Dittoes, Papa G! This country has and still is run by girlymans....

Like December the seventh, it will live in infamy....

12. samuel

samuel G&G Newbie

At one time that was true but today the news will write history to fit their agenda and politicians will (and are) use it for a political football.There is no honesty or shame in either the news or politicians.(from either party) ,,,sam.