Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one got pictures of some great mudd riding pictures. you know the ones when there is so much mudd you get bogged down in it and buried you'r ride in it. if not go out and take some some and post them

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,182 Posts
Wheres yours at ??? hmmmm??

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here's my son he did'nt get stuck though.the water was about 3 1/2 to 4 feet deep .

Attachments

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,182 Posts
Cool! Looks like fun to me!

·
YOU TALKIN' TO ME!?
21,182 Posts
I like the swamp picture!

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
me and the missis go walk in the trails and take pic of the kids in the mudd i will try to get some real good muddy one and post them . but in the mean time whrere or ya'll photos?????????? let's see them. i can't be the only one with a cam. lol

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
looks like someone was hain some fun.i'm gonna go and take some of me and my boy riding n my hpx . it's been raing for a while now and it's getting wetter every day .it's the monsoon season down here. when we get then evening showers every day.here's my son riding my hpx.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Maple Run, PA

Here's some pics of my trip to Maple Run today. My brother and I and 3 other guys went out, and had a lot of fun. I ended up shredding a rear tire on the rocks, but other than that, it was a very good day.-

Attachments

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
man i like the plants and landscape you got around you muznz.i'm gonna have to post a recent pictyure of my front yard .i have added a few more bricks and trees from the dump and the monkey ball vines are starting to really take over. my bannana trees are makin me some nice little nanners. i got to get me some more limestone bolders and a load of dirt so i can make my water fall and small creek with flowing water.i'm going to try and make me a creek with a small waterfall the waterfall will be about 6' tall and run down a hill about 8'talli'm gonna make it with the limestone boulders and the creek is gonna be about 30 feet long and about 6" deep to 12" deep and i'll have diferent size boulders all around that too.i will get some old swimming pool liners and put them down first and then put my cement and place my boulders or rocks. they are always thowing away them pools with the pumps too so i'm gonna try and see if i can make a few of them work to move the water in the water fall and creek.

that's funny when i gotta make something you have growing around you.lol

·
Registered
123 Posts
thats a pay to hunt free range block i hunted once great very steep trails on that place:bigeyes:
Great weekend my father and i had

1 - 15 of 15 Posts