Gun and Game Forum banner
21 - 40 of 125 Posts
What you gonna do with the wood one? Id take it off your hands!
It actually belongs to my cousin...I'm not sure how he ended up with it but he had it laying around. I don't think he'd want to permanently get rid of it.
Although, if someone has a factory synthetic stock for a right hand, ADL, long action they wanted to trade for it...I'd do it and settle with my cousin.

Rem 700 SPS Tactical .308, 20 inch heavy barrel, and a factory Hogue Over Mold Stock. Thats a vesra pod i had laying around going to get a nicer one soon.The X-mark Pro trigger on this bad boy breaks like the French's will to fight.... On another note has some of you seen these smiles on the forum? :eek:p: <:wtf1:

"A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." -Second Amendment, U.S. Constitution..

my grandpa just gave me this 30-06. spent a ton of money on it and now my cousin called dibs on it first. and hes older so i gotta give it too him. but im keepin all the shit i bought for it. gonna swap it to the .223 when i get it.

Here's my 700 Sendero Special in 300 Win Mag, factory H.S. Precision stock with a aluminum bedding block. I have a Tasco Worldclass Plus 36X50 scope sitting on top.

Well, don't expect anything like yours... She's pretty well worked, and Plain Jane. My first deer rifle. Standard older model ADL, wood stock, jeweled bolt, properly blued metal. Not the newer ADLs with the synthetic stock, unjeweled bolted, and blackish metal finish. I much prefer the older ones.

hey it does not matter, I still like 700's they are like ta ta's I like to see them even if they are kinda ugly or plain jane.

Picture taken this week, moose hunting in Norway. Out there again Friday!!

Remington 700 BDL links, 300RUM (Remington Ultramagnum). Cal .30 180gr 3250 ft/sec.

"Simply the biggest, baddest, flattest-shooting 30 caliber in production today. At 200 yards, it delivers 485 ft.-lbs. more energy than the 300 Wby Mag and 28% more energy than the 300 Win Mag or 300 WSM."

21 - 40 of 125 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.