close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lets try this one

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Shaun, Mar 21, 2002.

1. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

This is last year's 7pt buck I took with the 6x45mm shown in an earlier picture. The buck was harvested on my hunting property adjacent to the feedplot

2. MangesMade

MangesMade G&G Newbie

Shaun, I was sitting her admiring your Buck, My Granddaughter looking over my shoulder, and she said " what happened, did they get him out of the River"...I ask "why", she said " cause he's all wet and everything". Oil Well, you know what Art Linkletter said...."Kids say the darndest things. Made my day, anyway. Nice Buck!!!!!

3. MangesMade

MangesMade G&G Newbie

OK Shaun, I was closing the thread and She say's "what happened though"?

So Naomi wants to know..."why is the Buck all wet and everything"?

4. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

I shot him at a good point with the 6x45 and he took off down the hill -- well he didn't die right away and I had to put a finishing shot behind the ear well that caused him to slid to the bottom of my property where there is one of three streams that surround it. After dressing him out I drug him through the stream to a better path to pull him up. You will see a white spot in the fur of the leg you can see the one in the middle right by the first joint thats where the first shot went through the leg and entered the chest which took out the heart.