Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 4 of 50 Posts

· Wonderment :)
36,914 Posts
Dang

oldjarhead: Sir, dang. I'm about 20minuets from their plant. Had considered working there.
As "Kentucky Fan" said. I've had excellent results with several different co's.

Sir, do follow up. A learning experience for us all.

· Wonderment :)
36,914 Posts
Propa

propa: Sir, :) many of my youngsters use the dialectic :) they caused me to research a while ago :) a fun language :)

Children and language: Taalk propa? Hadaway wi ye | David Almond | Comment is free | The Guardian

In an attempt to ensure that her pupils don't face disadvantages in later life, the head of a Teesside primary has asked parents to correct children's local accents and grammar. Here a leading children's author from the north-east responds.

Wen A woz a littl lad me parints yoosed te tell iz to taalk propa. The teechas did an aal.

It's yes not aye, it's child not bairn, it's nothing not nowt.

It is I'm going home and not Am gannin yem.

It's not howay it's come along.

We wer telt it woz aalreet to keep sum of the acsent, of cors, cos it woz probly impossibil to get rid of it aal. But ther woz sum that sed that the acsent must be purjed, lyk the sownd of it was a sine of sin. We did start to taalk what they caaled propa, of cors. Nee surprize in that. We wer bairns. We wer gud at lernin. And tho it sumtyms mayd us cross we didn't reely mind. The parints and the teechas was thinkin of our fuchers as they must.

The act of being propa while marinating the stylie way. A form of expression when one is relaying a feeling of contentment to another being or object.

Something is being done correctly. A task has been performed with the intended results.
Yo peace time marinatedness propa propa stylie. I am feeling propa today! Yo, that's propa! Propa propa stylie. Or simply, propa propa!

Solar products: Propa! Solutions - Lights - Energy - Solar

1 - 4 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.