Gun and Game Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
When I first got there I started taking black and white photos with my new Cannon QL/FT 35mm. Vietnamese going through our trash pit looking for food (Phouc Vinh). Bunker we had built prior to big rocket attack. I was furthest one from bunker and 1st one in. I remember all to well hearing them fire the rockets and counting to 13 when they started landing. I was digging with my fingers in the dirt trying to get deeper.
MJONESa0002LG.jpg
Project20.jpg
Project12.jpg

·
Registered
Daughter owns a .22 rifle. Fiancé owns his grandfather's gun collection and IS a registered weapon.
9 Posts
Here's some pictures I've posted a while back. A baby pygmy deer. A mountain yard have us as a gift. We tried to feed it milk, didn't work. Died 3 days later. What did us 19 year olds know. I've read some where they think they are now extinct. View attachment 151714 View attachment 151716 View attachment 151718
Incredible. I know the machinery gets a lot of people but this too is really something. You took amazing photos. I've met many Vietnam Vets, they have always been my favorite. I served in OIF/OEF Kuwait and Afghanistan.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts