Lin Wood: I've Seen Sidney Powell's Evidence on Dominion Vote Software

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by K75RT, Nov 21, 2020.

1. They have the servers ... Trump won in landslide with 410 Electoral Votes!

jwrauch, Huey Rider, PAPA G and 5 others like this.
  2. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

K75RT: Sir; will we ever see the truth
    He makes sense

jwrauch, PAPA G, TXplt and 3 others like this.

3. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

We may be witnessing history being made!:p This could be "Athens" on a national scale, hopefully without the guns, but still an option.:usa2:

jwrauch, PAPA G, TXplt and 4 others like this.
  4. Neo, He did say that witnesses needed protection! These are true threats....living in scary times when the state controls the info....hey, 1984

jwrauch, PAPA G, TXplt and 3 others like this.
  5. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

I am, again, thankful I don't live in or near a metropolitan area! You can bet the people behind this attempt will be pushing Antifa & BLM to even greater violence. Living where we do, doesn't mean we'll be completely out of it, but hard to imagine what it'll be like in the big cities.

jwrauch, PAPA G, Jack Ryan and 4 others like this.
  6. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

The travesty in Georgia reminds me of the Vicki Lawrence song of the early 1970s, THE NIGHT THE LIGHTS WENT OUT IN GEORGIA.

Lin Wood's summary of the evidence the Trump Legal Team has, is very compelling! When the Federal Court Cases get filed by Sydney Powell, next week, the commucrats' heads are going to explode!!

TheTrump Legal Team has THE SMOKING GUNS, and they are going to let the commucrats "have it" with ALL barrels pointed directly at them!

This is going to be MONUMENTAL!!!

MAGA!!

jwrauch, PAPA G, K75RT and 2 others like this.