Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I recommend this little Heater if you are hunting from a ground Blind or ICE Fisling from an Ice fishing shelter. Wild Life can not smell it or hear it. I use rabbit urine hung out 3' off the ground 15 yards from my Ground Bling 12 & 6 o'clock and 3& 9 o'clock the rabbit urine covers Human Sent for all wild Life and it might entice coyotes into a range of the .22 Lr or 12 gauge Shotgun. Stay warm on cold days and nights sitting in the ground blind.

North America's Most Popular Portable LP Gas Heater! This patented radiant 3,800 BTU LP heater connects directly to a 1 lb. cylinder and is the perfect solution for heating small enclosed spaces like tents up to 95 sq. ft. The included base takes up little space and the integrated handle makes this heater an easy one to transport. To light the unit, simply push and hold the ignition button and the integrated Piezo sparking mechanism will take care of the rest. With the Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off, you can be sure that you will enjoy years of comfortable indoor safe heat.
  • Heats up to 95 sq. ft.
  • One button ignition on function
  • 8 in round stand uses little floor space
  • Accidental tip-over safety shutoff
  • Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS)
  • Connects directly to one 1 lb disposable LP cylinder
  • Quiet, clean, odor-free operation
  • The distinctive RED Mr. Heater Buddy has delivered comfort and safety for decades.

Banned
I used the standard Buddy heater in my raised box stand when I was on a hunting lease. Of the four of us on the lease, I was the only one who used a heater. I like my comfort! 馃槑

The outer edge of civilization
I used the standard version for years when I was doing early spring and late fall reenactments. One was in my sleeping quarters and one behind my table on the sales side. Normally that would have gotten me in trouble with the authenticity police but I had a braizer going to "disguise" why the pavilion was so warm and they left me alone about it. 馃榿

I've still got them just in case.

Premium Member
I used the standard version for years when I was doing early spring and late fall reenactments. One was in my sleeping quarters and one behind my table on the sales side. Normally that would have gotten me in trouble with the authenticity police but I had a braizer going to "disguise" why the pavilion was so warm and they left me alone about it. 馃榿

I've still got them just in case.
Farby!!!

(I had a cooler in a wood shell that looked like a pine chest, and hand warmers in the mocs and inside the hunting frock, so... right there with ya.馃槃)

Farby!!!

(I had a cooler in a wood shell that looked like a pine chest, and hand warmers in the mocs and inside the hunting frock, so... right there with ya.馃槃)
My coolers had wooden boxes with lift lids that slipped over them. 馃槃

When Hubby was working outside security he kept hand warmers in his coat pockets to keep his body warm. They were great.

Registered
I have used one for years and only have to turn them on periodically. They work and keep you out when it is bad, when the game is moving.

Registered
Mine helps thaw out the truck door latches. If it gets cold after a rain storm, the latches freeze won't stay closed. And of course, I never think about that until I am going somewhere. So this gives a helping hand to the defroster to thaw it out in 5 minutes. (Yeah, the truck has been back for the recall on that - still does it but I like the truck otherwise.)

Wonderment :)
1 - 15 of 15 Posts