close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Little Guy Needs BIG Help

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by GoodNeighborSam, Oct 27, 2016.

1. GoodNeighborSam

GoodNeighborSam G&G Evangelist

Thanks Griz! He's had himself a good pet from many people, and a good handful of treats!

Hope you're having a fun 4th of July!

2. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

GoodNeighborSam: Sir, Thanks for continued follow ups:)
    Seems your adventures are continuing :)
    I have a Golden to my left and my friends Wheaten at my feet (I'm doggie sitter; they are in LV)

GoodNeighborSam likes this.

3. That's wonderful news! I've got to agree with you and your vet. If Hunter is thriving, growing like a weed, happy and full of life, that's all that matters.

I'll send up a prayer that Hunter figures out the swimming thing. Many years ago I had a friend who's Golden loved water but sank like a rock when he tried to swim. It was soooo embarrassing for both the dog and owner, especially when one of our Pugs out swam the Golden...LOL

Cyrano and GoodNeighborSam like this.
  4. Jaison

Jaison G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Yonder
    ^^^

Had to read that twice about the pugs. Don't think I've ever seen a pug swimming. Bet that was a sight! Lol

5. It was...lol I wish I knew what happened to the pictures, because that silly little dog was having a blast.

We had to keep her on a long leash so she wouldn't swim out too far. Meanwhile, the Golden kept trying to swim with her and kept sinking.

neophyte and Jaison like this.
  6. GoodNeighborSam

ncnascarlady, prayers worked! Hunter swam and loved It! He kept on going and going!

He had a great time camping, hiking, swimming and fishing, he was totally in his element!

Now we do have some news in a gray area. The surgeon who worked on Hunter has yet to call back. That's probably due to the holiday, but we all want answers. Intuition. Says not to worry, to all of us, but the vet did get an intern who was worried. He feels that they might just be an alarmist, but we all just want to be sure he truly is happy and healthy. Surgeon should call early this upcoming week, and I will keep us all posted

Huey Rider, neophyte and ncnascarlady like this.
  7. GoodNeighborSam

Good midday everyone! Just got off the phone with dad, he had a fun start to the morning with a tire blowing up at 4 am on his way to work, but he received a phone call from our vet. Goes to show how when you have an uncommon test, and odd results that it is natural to feel some concern, but take logic into account and feel fine. We ended up calling the vet school that Hunter had his surgery at, and the surgeon called our vet early this morning: everything is fine! He is in what is considered a normal range, even though the results had us confused, but he has been verified to be normal! Health wise, he has some weird habits of his own mentally. They just told us to keep on doing what we've been doing, and he will have a 1 year test in November.