close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Little Johnny

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Oxford, Aug 8, 2002.

1. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Little Johnny was sitting in the courtyard turning a bottle of liquid back and forth, watching the bubbles. The Priest walked up and asked him what he was doing?

Little Johnny replied, "I'm looking at the most powerful liquid in the world."

The Priest said, "But Johnny, Holy Water is the most powerful liquid in the world. Did you know that if you put Holy Water on a pregnant woman's belly, she will pass a boy!"

Little Johnny said, "Big deal! This is turpentine. If you put this on a cat's ***, he'll pass a Harley Davidson!"

:D

2. That wouldn't be hard to do. HA!

3. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have several motorcycles. I usually ride my 1986 BMW R80RT. It has an old fashioned, air cooled, carburetted, pushrod, 2 valve per cylinder, 800 CC boxer twin. It will blow any stock Harley 883 and most 1200 and 1340 Harleys off the road, while running smoothly and quietly. And it is the touring version, not the sport version, too.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2002
  4. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Name the time and place for the race.

Klaus...Would it outrun my old 125 cc "Famous James"?(ha)

I've toured HD's assembly plant here in Kansas City, which was built within the past seven years. They mostly make sportsters.

The plant was impressive. Top exec's as well as assembly workers all wore genes...no neckties or dressing up. Workers regularly changed duties to keep them from getting bored. They worked in small groups and could make assembly decisions among themselves as long as the production wasn't impaired. Most rode bikes to work.

According to our local news media, the Harley Davidson assembly plant was picked as one of the best places to work in Kansas City and the workers were the most satisfied with their conditions.

Now I don't know where "hogs" are made or Buels (sp).

Oxford

5. OLD BUT STILL RUNS LIKE A TOP

SHOULD SHOW YOU A PICTURE OF MY 1917 EXCELSIOR BUT MY CAMERA IS ELSEWARE. OH WELL

DANA

6. Hey Klaus what's your thoughts on the older Honda 750-- I used to own one for several years. Does your BMW have a carburetor or one for each cylinder.

7. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Two Bing CV carbs. I used to have a CB750-F. Good bikes. The newer CBs (NightHawks) are great bikes. I have a CB650SC that I ride a lot too. Decent power and handling, affordable, good mileage, very reliable.

8. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Dana, you have got to be kidding me! Is there anything cool you don't have? I'm sure that list would be shorter than what you do have!!!! :D

9. Thanks Klaus. I thought so too.

10. WANT LIST

I WANT YOU TO HAVE WHATEVER YOU WISH. I HAVE JUST BEEN AT IT LONGER THAN MOST OF YOU. YOU WILL MAKE IT JUST PRESS ON

SIREEA HOTEL

DANA

11. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Thank you Dana, I'll remember that!