Little Johnny

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Big Dog, Sep 24, 2002.

1. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

In class one day, Mr. Johnson pulled Johnny over to his desk after a test and said, "Johnny I have a feeling that you have been cheating on your tests."
    Johnny was astounded and asked Mr. Johnson to prove it. "Well, said Mr. Johnson, I was looking over your test and the question was, 'Who was our first president?', and the little girl that sits next to you, Mary, wrote 'George Washington,' and so did you."

"So, everyone knows that he was the first president."

"Well, just wait a minute," said Mr. Johnson. "The next question was, 'Who freed the slaves?' Mary wrote 'Abraham Lincoln' and so did you."

"Well, I read the history book last night and I remembered that," said Johnny.

"Wait, wait," said Mr. Johnson. The next question was, 'Who was president during the Louisiana Purchase?' Mary wrote 'I don't know,' and you wrote, 'Me neither'."

:confused: :D :rolleyes:

2. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Oops! Caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Good lesson to learn early.:nod:

3. tommy

tommy G&G Enthusiast

very good . i wish i could type that good.

4. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

More on typing...

Tommy: It seems to me you're doing just fine with your typing. Are you implying that you're using the "hunt and peck" system? Or the one finger method?(ha) Lots of people get really fast with those techniques even they may not have had an official typing course.

I was fortunate that in my small high school (When I say small I really mean small. I had 11 classmates) there weren't many choices in the curriculum and the required graduation courses were taught every other year. For some reason I chose to take typing two years and that has paid off many times for me. Wouldn't have guessed it when I was in High School, though.

Oxford:nod:

Last edited: Sep 25, 2002
  5. tommy

tommy G&G Enthusiast

yea i do the chicken peck method for now . i'm getting alittle faster and better . maybe one day i'll be a pro.lol