close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lon Horiuchi

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Logansdad, May 27, 2002.

1. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

The infamous sniper of Ruby Ridge.Who killed Mrs. Weaver while she held her baby in the doorway of her own home, supposedly because she had a holstered revolver on her belt should be brought up on murder charges.
    Any thoughts ? :mad: :fuss:

2. Accident or not

If I remember correctly said sniper was aiming for someone else and accidently shot Mrs. Weaver. This same sniper said he could hit a dime at 100 yds. Now if you believe that than I'll tell you some more lies.

Last edited: May 28, 2002

3. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Negative. She was unarmed. The Feds had decided long ago not to prosecute and somehow convinced the state of Idaho not to pursue the matter. Another taget McVeigh could have gone after if he really meant what he said about being at war.

4. Hey Klaus I may be wrong on my above statement. What's your take on this.

Last edited: May 28, 2002
  5. Klause, it was the Janet Reno Justice Dept that requested an injunction and got it against the Idaho Attorney General. The Idaho AG sought legal counsel as well and the prevailing legal theory was that he could not lodge a case against a federal LEO who was deployed in operations. Check the World Net Daily archives. It's all documented there.

6. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Put this under the Ruby Ridge post...fits here as well.

Put this under the Ruby Ridge post...fits here as well.

I once read a picture is worth a thousand words...hope this pic. post...

7. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

YEP, THAT ABOUT COVERS IT DOGLIPS...DON'T KNOW HOW THAT "AGENT" CAN EVEN SLEEP AT NIGHT! :throwup:

8. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Actually, the FBI is not a LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY. They are an investigative agency. They are supposed to identify spies and gather evidence. Then present the evidence to the justice department. They are kind of like the BATF, which is a Tax Collection agency, that was givin some limited enforcement powers.

9. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

Lon Horiuchi should still be on death row !