Long range rifle game

Discussion in 'General Rifle' started by TRUE GRIT, Aug 28, 2010.

1. TRUE GRIT

TRUE GRIT G&G Regular

Attention Riflemen ( & Riflewomen too), cant get to the range this weekend or board of saturday tv ? Click this link to waste some time away playing this game.

Long Range Shooting Simulation Demo

After you enter, to start the game you need to click the A at the bottom of the screen to shoot the first stage, and then B for the next , etc. You can move the cross hairs by clicking and draging the scope, the space bar to fire and adjust windage & elevation with the arrow keys on your keyboard. There is a range card with the balistic info and wind conditions on the left of the screen for geting on target or you can just play with Kentucky windage.

Have fun........:burnout:

2. Ninja Piper

Ninja Piper G&G Evangelist

I have spent many hours on this at work! Great stuff

3. Sober

Sober G&G Newbie

Cool sim only problem is is I know nothig about how to use a scope LOL Or how this long distance stuff works

4. roverboy

roverboy G&G Enthusiast

I scored a 69. Fair I guess.

5. was kinda cool, Only thing is I cant seem to adjust the settings on the scope. I think it would make it more accurate if they let you make adjustments.

6. jbrown

jbrown G&G Newbie

up and down arrows on your keyboard adjust the scope.

this is fun. i got a 77 the first time, but i'm pretty sure i can do better.

thanks for the link. it's already in my bookmarks...

7. o ok thanks

8. After I was able to adjust the settings on the scope I hit a 81 then a 79 then a 74 so i dont know lol, getting worse is not a good sign lol.

9. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    I can see this is going to be a real learning experience and time-waster! Thanks for sending us the link!

10. jbrown

jbrown G&G Newbie

perfect score. that was pretty fun. it makes me want to buy the full game though because once i figured out all the shots and recorded the scope settings for each hit the demo got repetitive.

in the full game theres supposed to be variable wind and different distances and different target sizes and all that good stuff so i could spend some time on it.

but like i said this demo is pretty fun.

Attached Files: