Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the past 4 years I have seen these toilet paper rools used. The paper is wound on itself so there is no roll. Talk about saving a lot of space. The janitors change out the rools when they are about the same diameter as a old fashion TP roll, yet there is still lots of TP there to use.
Textile Rectangle Wood Pattern Linens

Textile Rectangle Wood Pattern Linens

·
Registered
21,475 Posts
This was the kind of toilet paper I kept seeing in Vietnam. The problem was that it was so thin. I found some Japanese-imported stuff at a store that was two-ply. I wish I had a picture of it. There was a cardboard roll, but inside that roll was a smaller roll. Ont the package, in English, was a blowup of this smaller roll with the words "For Travel" in English.

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
seems like one of those things that was just made the same way for years( paper wrapped around a cardboard roll, and then one day someone asked, hey , do we really need this cardboard part in the middle?

no, the answer is no. its not necessary !

·
Registered
21,475 Posts
seems like one of those things that was just made the same way for years( paper wrapped around a cardboard roll, and then one day someone asked, hey , do we really need this cardboard part in the middle?

no, the answer is no. its not necessary !
The cardboard is absolutely necessary. How else does a kid get the last chunk of the roll over the branch so that Katie will know he likes her?

Branch Twig Wood Tree Trunk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts