Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for someone who has finished using their Cerrosafe and is willing to trade something for it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for responding. Are there any preferred brass casings or caliber bullets you would want?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
unfortunately my 30 cal bullets burned up with my 30 caliber rifles in a house fire. Do you have a need for handgun brass or 6.5x55 or 7mm Rem Mag brass?

·
Premium Member
515 Posts
no do not need any of those cals. make a list of things you will trade or I can just sale it to you for $30 plus shipping that is what I paid for it D Crockett

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Everything else I have I am pretty much use. I'll pass on purchasing it. Thanks for reaching out to me and offering to trade.

·
Premium Member
23,961 Posts
Not trying to be a smarty pants, but Brownells indicates that they have it in 1/2 lb. and 1 lb. bars. Why not buy from there instead of 2 of you trying to work out a trade for things of similar value and then both of you needing to make a trip to the post office and pay for varying amounts of packaging and postage or a flat rate box for a minimum of $8.00 and change? Sometimes the shipping for one small item from a website is a little high and in those cases I find something else that they have also. Many times that doesn't even increase the shipping charge at all, or possibly just a miniscule amount.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No, that's fine. I try to save money whenever I can and keep my Shooting Hobby off my wife's radar. I just discovered a sale with Roto-Metals and good prices on Ebay so I might just go that route.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts