Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
3,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may sound kind of silly. but here goes nothing.

I am looking for any of the following bullets in .41 dia
Hornady xtp 210gr
Speer deep curl 210gr
Sierra sports master 210gr
Nosler sporting handgun 210gr

to try some loads out in my .41 Rem mag. for hunting. looking on the web i cant find anything but cast bullets for this caliber. i will hunt with cast but would like to try some expanding bullets as. well ,and none of the little shops with 75miles have any..
so if anyone that reads this and see a box or 2 at there local shops. ill gladly pay for the cost of the bullets and for shipping
thanks matt

· Wonderment :)
36,908 Posts
cooker300: Sir; have you checked here. Our locals are sporadically in stock.
i Will put more effort in checking stock. (Very frustrating for .41 shooters)

i (when) order reloads from Georgia Arms. (Ruger Revolver only)

· Registered
26,919 Posts
Matt here's a 210gr Swift hollow point bullet, but all Swift bullets seem to be pricey.

· Registered
26,919 Posts
Matt here's a 210gr Swift hollow point bullet, but all Swift bullets seem to be pricey.

Matt, I intended to link this bullet that is on the Graf website also. It is not a JHP, but it might just be a very good bullet for defense purposes or hunting with the 41 Remington Magnum...

· Premium Member
3,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have gotten some of the Nosler's loaded in factory ammo from underwood and and they have shot nicely from the gun. and into water jugs. unfortunately i was unable to get a deer close enough to try a handgun shot this season. also was able to get a few box's of the XTP for reloading. that im going to work I'm going to be working on this winter.

· Registered
6,191 Posts
I have gotten some of the Nosler's loaded in factory ammo from underwood and and they have shot nicely from the gun. and into water jugs. unfortunately i was unable to get a deer close enough to try a handgun shot this season. also was able to get a few box's of the XTP for reloading. that im going to work I'm going to be working on this winter.
Dad has shot both Nosler and Hornady XTP's out of his 44 mag, another scoped 12 inch barrel and there wasn't enough difference in accuracy to matter using the same powder charge of W 296 under each brand. He's not tried the Noslers in his 41 magnum

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.