close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Looking for Stolen Equipment From Local Church

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, May 27, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

From my local News station (WFTV)....Now I know crime happens..but it makes me sick to read about a churc..synagog..mosque...ect...being desacrated. If one would steal from Gods house then mar mortal's homes certinly are not safe....I hope that they get eveything they deserve for this....To me this is a blanten sign of how much our society has degraded.

Investigators Looking for Stolen Equipment From Local Church
    (05/27/02) A local church is asking for the community's help to replace more than $1,000 worth of stolen church equipment. Daytona Beach police say thieves broke into Mount Moriah Baptist Church Saturday and took a preacher's robe and sound equipment. The church is seeking help from area churches to replace the stolen items. The pastor says he will forgive the thieves. It's the second break-in at the church in as many weeks.

:assult: :assult: :assult: :assult: :assult:

2. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Time for someone to put the fear of God into these BGs.

3. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

THOSE SCUMBAGS GOT ALOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO ON JUDGEMENT DAY!

4. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

I'd prefer that they be forced to explain much sooner.

5. BattleRifleG3

BattleRifleG3 G&G Evangelist

What the heck do they want a robe for? Oh, right, to conceal their FN-FALs, USAS-12s, SKSs, and all those other "assault weapons".

6. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

They must have warped minds!

That's about as low as one could stoop...right next to mugging old people or babies.

Hope their consciences keep them from sleeping.
    I never could figure out how criminals rationalized their actions. They must have warped minds.

:assult:

7. They're not going having trouble sleeping,unless they end up in the pokie,and that's what their cellmate does to them after lights out.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

8. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

They deserve what they get.

Yeah. They deserve it all because the prison system usually releases them early for all kinds of reasons. Guess this makes their visit a lot less friendly. (ha)

:nod: