Looting and Shooting

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Kellen, May 30, 2020.

Tags:
  1. TACAV

TACAV G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Rave, Rocky7 and Jaison like this.
  2. Jaison

Jaison G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

The demonstrators have left this area for the present time.

They were dispersed and driven off after fireworks were thrown at police.

The escalation happened quickly and the police responded with pepper balls. Took the starch right out of the group.

The local media are/were running a live feed. Seems evident who the ring leaders are. Maybe they’ll be taken out quickly if this garbage starts up again tomorrow (later today).

It’s so obvious most of these people are paid miscreants.

Last edited: May 31, 2020
    BigEd63, Brother Bob, Rocky7 and 3 others like this.

3. Unfortunately, the looting and rioting isn't about George Floyd...it is about rage, retribution and I also believe that there is a lot of outside "influencing" going on to incite the crowds even more.

Cyrano, mitchr, Rocky7 and 5 others like this.
  4. blue fox

blue fox G&G Evangelist

local news last night played a clip of a protester complaining about the businesses being shut down and nobody around. He said he was not being allowed to express his opinion "because there was no one there to hear it.":rolleyes: My response to the tv was "You have the right to protest and I have to right to not be there to listen."

5. Rocky7

Rocky7 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Alberta
    I feel so sorry for that guy. You never take on hyenas alone. That's what happens. A pack can kill a lion. Minimum one wingman and you pick the ground. Why aren't police taking them down?

neophyte, BigEd63, Rave and 2 others like this.
  6. TheWall

TheWall Firearm Affectionado Forum Contributor

You come to loot my store or home you're going to get shot. President Trump needs to declare these people that are destroying cities as terrorist and treat them accordingly. In my state you have the right to protect what is yours with lethal force if necessary. Don't know why so many forget that.

neophyte, Huey Rider, BigEd63 and 2 others like this.
  7. Rocky7

Alberta
    De Blasio told his police to use a "light touch" to deal with rioters. Wrong. If he has the authority to make that order, the NYPD should all just go home. Let 'er buck. It's dangerous to deal with hyenas that way.

8. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

Hopefully the storekeepers and residents of the more leftist cities learned a lesson from Koreatown during the LA riots where LAPD basically wrote off the area and went off to defend more hi-class neighborhoods. Leaving residents there to fend for themselves.

Fortunately many were armed and capable of defense (and some had some training in the ROK forces). An ad-hoc militia was formed and this was helpful in keeping folks alive; nevertheless property damage was high. Perhaps having a defensive plan ahead of time would have worked out better but I don't think the store owners were fully understanding that at the time they weren't going to get much help from the cops. So they did the best they could under the circumstances. But I think they came to realize that would the situation happen again forming a plan ahead of time might've mitigated the property damage. Order was eventually restored as NG troops entered the area.

I shoot with quite a few folks and some of the asian groups are very well trained with some outstanding equipment. I sure wouldn't want to be a BG poking my nose into that hornet's nest and am sure they've established a defensive plan for their particular sectors would a threat materialize. Much like churches have developed internal defense plans. Nice to see at least some folks learning lessons from the past.

So far LE in this area has been fairly proactive so I don't expect stuff to bleed much out of central Dallas or FTW (the FTW LE was clamping down last night on buffoonery). We have ops normal and kids playing in the streets. I sure wouldn't want to be a group of miscreants trying to poke their nose into our neighborhood or some of the other neighborhoods around here (the metroplex is a collection of different towns and jurisdictions and is huge); residents won't tolerate that crap and the layout (combined with fairly well trained and armed residents) forms a type of kill zone for invaders who might try to do harm.

9. OneShotKill

OneShotKill G&G Evangelist

Oklahoma
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    At a young age I lived in a neighborhood in the county and isolated by water and one road in and out. So then it was before segregation and blacks had to sit on back of buses and not allowed in the bars near where I lived. They had their own schools in this basic project neighborhood the government built near us. It was nice homes on the water and had to go by the entrance to the project to get out of our waterfront community. Well we had to many times walk to the local supermarket for mom or dad. The blacks would hide in groups and not just ONE. They would hide in the tall cattails and grasses. They would charge out and rob us. We had it happen so much. Thing is we never did this crap to them or even cared to. They came out to beat you up and rob you. No guns or knives but usually rocks and bats and poles. I had to run for my life quite a few times. My one brother got beaten badly by these groups of blacks and they had boards with nails in them. He was in bad shape and lacerations on his face also. Thing was two of them he knew. That is how stupid they were. Two went to reform school. It was total friction and fights. It is still so much racial tension and many officials keep this tension going. It needs to stop.

goat roper, neophyte, BigEd63 and 3 others like this.
  11. TACAV

Because they are all tied up elsewhere.

The NYPD has made HUNDREDS of arrests over the past couple of days. Its not like they are not doing anything despite whatever DeBozo says.

However it doesnt help when you have libtard democrat bail policies that turn riot arrests into a revolving door of no bail for everyone so as soon as you get locked up you get released by the courts system to go do it again.

Luckily in at least the case of NYC, the Feds (probably from Trump) are now stepping in and taking the more severe cases (like the people throwing firebombs etc at police) and charging them Federally with felony bomb and destructive device possession charges and putting those people in the jurisdiction of the federal bail system vs the teethless democrat strategy of catch and release. :rolleyes:

Democrats just want more crime to happen so they have an excuse to exert more power/control later on. Keep the criminals out on the street so it gets so bad the people beg for the government to step in and do more things.:mad:

blaster, neophyte, Huey Rider and 2 others like this.
  12. Rocky7

Alberta
    I grew up similar. I too ran more than once; you can't take on a pack by yourself. The difference is that in my town if you pulled a knife or used a bat, you went to the hospital. Maybe not tonight, but soon. Guaranteed.

neophyte and OneShotKill like this.
  13. TACAV

My sister lives in the city of one of the cities having all these riots in upstate New Yorkistan,

last night all she heard was police sirens and gunshots the entire night. She said lots of small businesses are getting looted/set on fire and mobs of people were dragging out store owners trying to protect their stores and getting beaten up.

She called asking me what kind of shotgun ammo to use. She's been a gun owner for a while now but like a lot of gun owners its been one of those "yea I own a gun but I don't really ever shoot it that much." types.

She likes to shoot and we would go to the ranges to shoot when shes not in the communist republic of NY but when she comes down to visit family in more southern states (you cant even go to a range in NY without a NY pistol permit) so when I go there I cant go with her to the range.

but gun ownership for her like many others is not really like it is for most of us here in the forum. Its a lot more second thought sort of things.

So its been an ongoing project of mine to get her as much info/experience as possible and been trying to get her to get her pistol permit in NY.. which has been further complicated by the COVID19 shutdowns.

She said they put a curfew in place and were sending in NYSP reinforcements today but the looters/thugs/criminals were slowly moving/creeping out into the surrounding residential neighborhoods vs the downtown city proper after being driven out by the police.

And for anyone that has ever lived in a city you know what I mean when I say that its not too far a distance between a citiy's down town area and the transitional area to the city proper residential districts (vs the full blown suburbs outside of the city)

So I suspect if and when that continues to happen and more incidents start to occur in the residential areas then you will start to see things get real.

Burning/robbing/looting a store is bad (not trying to minimize that) but when those thug criminals start trying to set people's residential neighborhoods and houses on fire or loot/rob them then you most definitely WILL see some far more lethal defensive actions taken by home owners regardless of how libtarded your state might be.

I hope this incident will be the impetus for my sister to get on getting her pistol permit when this is all over.

Last edited: May 31, 2020
  14. Brother Bob

Brother Bob G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

May be time to lock and load!

15. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

My first memory of dealing with blacks was when I was about 5-6 years old, near the end of WWII, in San Diego. The schools there were already integrated & there was this one black kid that took a dislike of me, for some reason.

He used to hide along my route from school to home & throw things at me, once a long piece of rebar, as a spear! He never would face me head on & that's when my dad taught me that bullies are usually cowards. After that, he didn't worry me much.:oops:

Brother Bob, neophyte and rando like this.
  16. FortyXDM

FortyXDM G&G Evangelist Staff Member

Riot protection for your Home.

17. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

My wife just told me about an article, claiming NASA has received an S.O.S. call from outer space. I told her they are sending it to the wrong place. We got problems of our own!:p

Brother Bob, neophyte, Rocky7 and 2 others like this.
  18. Get Out

Get Out G&G Evangelist

IMOA, when Trump threated violence himself he made the situation worse. Trump should be calling for people to stop destroying and burning property in these protests. He should be calling for prominent civic leaders to join him to help stop the attacks on other people, arson and the looting. Instead he threatens to step into individual states and stop the violence himself which is laughable. He has no authority to do so anyway unless asked. He should be asking the governors and city officials what if anything he can do to help them get the crowds under control.

19. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    I understand you for sure. Segregation started when I was in Fourth grade. It was a very difficult time. I had many issues with the bullying crap. However I had a black Teacher and it seemed that I was always in the wrong. I never instigated either. Back then my parents would believe the teacher and school and think it was me. Many fights and it was a difficult time for everyone with mixed race in schools. At the same token I had Asian's, Portuguese, Filipino kids and we got along fine. I will leave it at that. I dont dwell on the past and what happened is over

neophyte likes this.