close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lost in the back of the vault for 25 years.

Discussion in 'FN Hi-power/Inglis' started by MJ11, Apr 18, 2013.

1. MJ11

MJ11 G&G Enthusiast

Put this away and forgot about it. A little mouse pee on the box and a bit of frosting on the frame and slide. Never did get to shoot it.

[​IMG]

...;)...

2. chesterwin

chesterwin G&G Evangelist

WOW! I wish I'd dropped the hammer on buying one about 25 or 30 years ago. Sweet find!

3. texnmidwest

texnmidwest Sir Loin of Beef Forum Contributor

My Dad bought a Browning Hi-Power back in the 90's. I inherited it from him. That Browning is a very sweet shooter and one of my favorite handguns to shoot!

Shoot it and enjoy!

4. toolman

toolman Resident Sasquatch Forum Contributor

Since you obviously don't care for it, I'll take it off of your hands and give it a loving home! :D

5. MJ11

MJ11 G&G Enthusiast

;)

I'm warming to it. It's only been 25 years and I may even shoot it this year.

[​IMG]

...MJ...
    [​IMG]

6. Mantrid_Brizon

Mantrid_Brizon G&G Evangelist

That piece is in beautiful shape, all things considered. Assuming it wasn't a joke, I'd love to know how a mouse got into your vault. lol For the modern price of a normal FN/Browning Hi-Power, I would rather splurge on a much higher capacity steel or polymer framed peace that would shoot exactly as well, if not better, and put the extra $150-300 USD on just ammo (assuming you can find any lol), but if I was alive 25-30 years ago, and of age to purchase handguns, I'd have bought a Hi-Power in a heartbeat: I'd have bought 2 or 3, just to keep one cherry, in a case, and the others to rotate for the next 30+ years of constant, flawless use. :) I do envy your find, MJ11!

7. MJ11

MJ11 G&G Enthusiast

I'll take the HP over almost any other plastic thing out there. If it had to be a 9 an HP or P38 would get the nod and then a .45 over any 9. Just an old soldiers view.