Love my SKS!

Discussion in 'SKS' started by k8cca, Sep 12, 2002.

1. k8cca

k8cca G&G Newbie

Thanks for all the info you guys gave me a few weeks ago! I bought the Chinese SKS from my buddy and then ordered 1120 rounds on Stips, went to the range and WOW, what a blast. And I always thought you needed to spent big bucks on a new rifle! HE HE, the thing shoots pretty good and the stips load it very easy. Hey if I ever get pinned down in a heard of deer, I can use the bayonet to get out! Ran a few hurndred rounds thru it already and am having a great time! Thanks for the advice, now on to other cold war relics. Those Mosin-Nagants sound like Fun.

THANKS!!!!!!

2. Uh oh...Thats how I got started. First was the SKS. Then the Mosin. Then the next. All of my overtime money is now ammo money. It never ends. I need more overtime cause now I'm down to just a 1,000 rounds. Seriously though, you'll love the Mosins.

3. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

I love the ones I have too; So does Mrs Phacopsrana. She loves it so much I now Own one and she owns the other one.

:fuss: :nod: :nod:

4. Calvin

Calvin G&G Evangelist

K8cca, you are treading dangerous ground now. Things are only going to get worse from here. Do yourself a favor and get your C&R FFL. It will definitely come in handy.

:nod: