LSA 55

Discussion in 'Ithaca' started by mouser868, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Got paid today and went to Dunlaps. Walked in the door and the 308 was still there, picked it up and the lady behind the counter calls me by name and asked how I was. Told her I was fine and asked her how she would like to take all my money again. She says always, so I put 100.00 down on the rifle and now have 6 months to pay it off. I'll have it out before then, I like to shop where they at least treat you like a friend

BigEd63, neophyte, Dutch and 6 others like this.
  2. Finally picked up the rifle yesterday, have to wait till I get home from work to shoot it. Hope the neighbors that can't see the house don't mind me shooting at 8:30 in the morning.

Called dad and said guess what I did. He says ya got another deer, had to tell him no I didn't have the freezer space and y'all can't make the trip with mom just having surgery. He says ya picked up myour 308. I says what's this your and our stuff, he laughed.

Seems he's wanting to play with my new toy almost as much as I do. The gunshop threw in a free box of Aguila shells for free, guess I need to take the girls some more brownies. They are 150gr FMJ's. Does anyone have any experience with these?

Dutch, neophyte, rando and 3 others like this.

3. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Nice...
    Hope it really suits you and makes you smile...

neophyte, mouser868 and jerry like this.
  4. Here it is laying on one of the quilts mom made for me. I think the quilt is worth more lol

Anywho it is a push feed, has a detachable magazine, and the trigger is decent, not as good as the 7X57 dad swiped, but it will do.

IMG_20191222_085036.jpg

Attached Files:

jwrauch, Dutch, neophyte and 3 others like this.
  5. looks just like mine ,243cal have killed many deer. bought at a store closeout long ago $169

jwrauch, neophyte and ChaZam like this.