M-14 Flash Hider Screw over!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'M14/M1A' started by YugoCrazy, Aug 26, 2010.

1. YugoCrazy

YugoCrazy G&G Newbie

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND GIVE YOU AND ITEM THAT WAS NOT THE ITEM SHOWN FOR SALE AND WILL NOT SHIP IT THE WAY YOU PAID FOR!!!!
    M14 Parts and Armory
    (i.e Tried To Buy A M-14 Flash Hider Which Was Shown With A Front Sight Installed, We Ordered It And We Paid For Next Day Air, We Then Called Them To Get Shipping Information And Information On The ordered Product And They Told us The Front Sight Was NOT Included And That They Didn't Even know We Paid For Next Day Air...They Wanted To Ship it Via MAIL SERVICE Even When We PAID For next Day Air As An Option....They SCREWED US OVER! So We Canceled The Order...
    Quote From The Lady At The Site When We Called..."I Can PROBABLY Get that Out To You Today" AND WE PAID FOR NEXT DAY AIR!!!!!! WHAT ARE THESE PEOPLE SMOKING OR DRINKING?
    BUNCH OF COMPLETE RETARDS! NEVER EVER EVER BUY FROM THESE HORRIBLE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!
    This guy Is Smarter Than These People...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  2. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

i viewed the flash suppressor, read the description and see no mention of front sight included. however the poor service and shipping screw up more than puts them on the don't by list.

3. YugoCrazy

YugoCrazy G&G Newbie

The Picture Shows It With A Front Sight Which Is Why We ordered It..it DOES NOT However Tell You That It DOES NOT Come With one..We Had To CALL To Find That Out...

4. The photo can be misleading. It does show the sight, a deceptive ad at best. The front sight comes in different sizes and is not normally sold with the FS. If your new to the platform you wouldn't know that.

The dropping the ball on the over night air is inexcusable. At least you got your money back.

5. BigEd63

BigEd63 G&G Evangelist

Arkansas
    Slipshod representation of a product, not deceptive to me but a sloppy add.Slipshod order handling and customer service.Not gonna be using them for anything.

6. waterdog

waterdog G&G Enthusiast

Sorry but that picture has me LMAO, that kid is funny

7. You would probably be better off to order from SEI, Fulton Armory or Springfield.

8. armijo59

armijo59 G&G Newbie

Is this an M14 thread? I would like to discuss the M14 as a good military weapon. I qualified expert in 1965 at Ft Leonard Wood MO on a cold January day. My well used M14 was as accurate as could possibly be expected. I hit all my longest targets with ease. Any other opinions?