Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I need to get a coupla M1 Bayonets for a project.
a short regrind is fine
Who has any for sale?
where Can i get

Thanks

·
Since 03-15- 2002
27,839 Posts
Hold your horses there dude.

Dennis has been around since Christ was a corporal. He knows the rules. He's simply asking where to find something. He's not advertising to sell. If anyone did have something to get to him they could PM him.

I may not be in my lane here and will gladly stand corrected if I'm wrong. As a former mod here and member since Dennis was a corporal, this is how I recall the system working.

Cool?

http://www.northridgeinc.com/m1_garand.htm

http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...os=ZIP/Postal&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=

·
Registered
127 Posts
No Jerry, not cool...Develop a sense of humor. Dennis...Try ebay(I could have sworn I saw some bayonetes with scabbards on there cheap)

·
Since 03-15- 2002
27,839 Posts
Triplesixkoe said:
No Jerry, not cool...Develop a sense of humor. Dennis...Try ebay(I could have sworn I saw some bayonetes with scabbards on there cheap)

I don't think I have a sense of humor anymore.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Triplesixkoe said:
wow!!!!!! that could really shoot the light out of a room!!!

oh, if anyone didnt see yet, there is a sales forum now!!!awesome

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
uh thanks guys
I probably need to find some on those repops. this is for a custom motorcycle project
a bike built as an omage to the post WWII bobbers
gonna build a backrest out of bayonets...
so I am not looking for collectors grade stuff.
it is gonna be !!!! expensive no mater what.
ill check sportsman guide
thanks Dana

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
LOL @ Jerry.

Good to see Dennis around great guy. I would check local gun shows sometimes you can find some decent ones for a decent price. Or a decent one for an outrageous price. Check out other places like Ebay, gunbroker or such to find a reasonable price.

The want ads will be up shortly to everyone. Just doing the final testing on things right now.

·
Premium Member
1,087 Posts
All I seen was a question and good answers. Nothing I seen was wrong so hope all is well now.
Ebay is a good place and the others mentioned. Rick B

P.S. Triplesixkoe I seen you asking for a Garand last week here, Hmmmm seems to be the same thing as this post.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Which garand bayonets are you looking for in paticular? I know of a guy who sells great collector grade bayonets. The only one's he does not have at this time is the m1905 16 inchers. other that that he has lots of stuff. here is his website if your curious.
www.thearmsroomtx.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts