Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,835 Posts
Welcome to G&G!

That's a curious moniker. Did you spend some time in supersonic flight?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

Reactions: Mach O Melvin

·
Resident Curmudgeon
34,129 Posts
Welcome from the Peoples Democratic Republic of New York, where the Hi-Point carbines are considered "assault rifles." No kidding.

You weren't kidding about a Hi-Point addiction. I think that's the greatest number of old-style "Planet of the Apes" carbines I've seen in one place, including at the gun shops. You planning for TEOTWAWKI, or do you keep stumbling over them and picking them up for cheap because the people selling them don't realize what they have -- which is one of the simplest, most reliable firearms this side of a Soviet design bureau?

·
God, Guns, Glory
33,999 Posts
Welcome to G&G from Alaska.

Reactions: Mach O Melvin

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome from the Peoples Democratic Republic of New York, where the Hi-Point carbines are considered "assault rifles." No kidding.

You weren't kidding about a Hi-Point addiction. I think that's the greatest number of old-style "Planet of the Apes" carbines I've seen in one place, including at the gun shops. You planning for TEOTWAWKI, or do you keep stumbling over them and picking them up for cheap because the people selling them don't realize what they have -- which is one of the simplest, most reliable firearms this side of a Soviet design bureau?
I previously joined a HP forum where several members were competing to see who could obtain the most or the rarest model. They let me join & then all quit on me! lol

1 - 20 of 47 Posts