making your own fireworks

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Righteous, May 7, 2008.

1. Righteous

Righteous Guest

this is to dam funny
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCmF4-PYAHA]YouTube - Gun Powder Explosion in the Kitchen[/ame]

2. squirrelblaster

squirrelblaster G&G Enthusiast Forum Contributor

WOW is that real? i mean wow. check out his hair before then after the explosion, if this is real then.....WOW.

3. Righteous

Righteous Guest

I like the way he's walking afterwards LOL

4. mitch_mckee

mitch_mckee Guest

Utter b.s. It would take an industrial size fan to remove the smoke so fast. The room would have been smokier that a Rasty birthday party.

NOW! Just who is this fool?

MadScientist.jpg

5. CalifgirlinOk

CalifgirlinOk G&G Evangelist

If it's real than that guy has brain cells missing...!!!

6. roadie

roadie G&G Newbie

Obviously a bad fake...I wonder if that's how it was for timmy mcvay in the beginning.

7. .22hustler

.22hustler G&G Evangelist

Nothing but a bad fake.... The most obvious clue is that his T-SHIRT is different !!!!!!!! Check it out.. The one he wears before he lights the fuse has writing on it.. AFTER the exposion, the t-shirt is BLANK.. What did he do,blow off the stencil job???

8. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Smokeless powder doesn't leave a lot of smoke behind. When I was young ans dumb, I played with gunpowder, and almost had the same result! The guy needs to be put in a rubber room, before he hurts someone!

9. GlennM

GlennM G&G Newbie

Even if it was staged, I have to admit I got a hoot out of it.

10. nick112207

nick112207 G&G Regular

fake. the fuse never even lights. he just puts the match to it and you can see the whole fuse them BOOM. ive played with gun powder and fuses lots and thats never happened. that fuse wouldve had to go at about the speed the fuses they use on dynamite to blow buildings up burns at haha

11. Defiently a fake. He prubly put some shampoo on his hair to make it look burned off.

12. I love the way it blew the lights back on. Musta been a hell of an explosion to hit that lightswitch. Reminds me of the really old movies that used stop action like that to do special effects.

13. Yor right about that! I didn't even notice.

14. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    Fake or not, this clown is definitely half a bubble off plumb.

15. tlarkin

tlarkin Guest

dude, guys come on, I made better video production in my high school radio and TV class.