Man Shot To Death (CCW)

Discussion in 'CCW' started by blueice, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TACAV

TACAV G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

hmm

Last edited: Oct 6, 2010

2. TACAV, good post, nevertheless, rounds to the back of a human torso needs to be explained....

Seven rounds for someone not clutching a firearm needs to be explained...

This not a firing line on a range, but a law abiding citizen orderly leaving a retail store....

There are to many question that need to be answered...

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/las-vegas-police-kill-wrong-man-over-1-8-oz-of-marijuana

This man was unarmed and was shot to death...

http://lasvegasbadger.blogspot.com/2010/07/metro-has-some-explaining-to-do-in.html

3. Martin Rage

Martin Rage G&G Enthusiast

Same thing happened to that Marine who was shot to death by the unmarked police officers after they tazered him twice. I really dislike how much special treatment police get when it comes to enforcing the law.

Edit* The more I read about this the angrier I get. This a clear case of the police F*&@ing up big time and covering it up. These 3 police should face manslaughter charges if not more. Disgusting pure filth.

4. Thank You For Your Service To Our Nation!!

I am beginning to share your outrage, Lcpl Martin....I believe time has come to investigate this department and the minions who run it.....The DOJ needs to do a complete audit of what I believe is a cop-shop-gone-wild....

Since 1988, Metro has lost two LEOs in the line of duty, yes one per eleven years, hardly a reason for them to be on edge....

BTW, there have been 63 police shooting in the past five years!!!!

Pajamas Media » Erik Scott Killing Sparks West Point Alums to Target Las Vegas Police

Las Vegas Metro « Las Vegas IndyMedia: Activist Blogs

Another Murder in Vegas by the worst gang in town - Pressure Washing Institute

Confederate Yankee: Analysis of a Death: The Erik Scott Shooting

5. G. Green

G. Green G&G Newbie

I notice that none of these posts start with "I was there and here's what happened".

6. Yes and usually in a court hearing the jury werent there either......so your point? No affence but A court hearing is nothing more than "hear say" and Evidence.

EDIT: sorry I accidently hit post. My point is that you cant be every where for every thing but you can read about it and get most if not all the info. The fact that some info seems to be hidden makes me skeptical about how honost the police department is. Just my opinion. Im just glad I dont live there to put up with them.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
  7. drtybykr

drtybykr G&G Newbie

Same officer involved in 5 shootings, disappearing video....

8. Thats why Im skeptical.....

On a side note what happened to the origanal thread, I know it was a few pages long? Did it get deleted on accident?

9. drtybykr

drtybykr G&G Newbie

Probably for copyright violation:)

10. Interesting Drtybykr! :AR15firing::AR15firing::AR15firing::AR15firing::AR15firing:

...:haha:...:haha:...:haha:...:haha:

To Senior TACAV: The organization that you mentioned (Force Science® Institute, Ltd.), which is based in Mankotoe, Minnesota works only on behalf of police departments....

This makes them partial to the state rather than the truth....

Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
  11. Martin Rage

Any time surveillance videos goes missing, multiple witnesses are NOT interviewed the majority of which tell a different story then the police, and information is withheld by the police I am skeptical. ooooooh yea and when a man is shot 4 times while on the ground and NO gun was drawn I am especially skeptical.

12. Rather strange that not a single squad had their video camera trained on the front entrance...

I also so read that both front door entrance cameras did not function....

In fairness to the LEOs, some of the eye witlessness stated that Mr Scott did in fact grab his weapon....

13. Martin Rage

Yes but in Fairness to the man killed many witness the police failed to interview said he did not. Picking a choosing witnesses is a convenient way to win a case. Also why if he drew his gun was it still holsted when he was on the ground being shot 4 more times?

14. TACAV

And their research has been validated by other independent studies from medical doctors, psychologists, fire arms trainers, physiologist, sociologists, and other respective branches of science. and as I stated, there outcomes have been accepted by the courts, which also includes juries.

I dont know how much more objective you can get. Take what you will from it.

If you do ever get to read on some of their studies its very interesting stuff.

15. Fair and good question, Lcpl Martin...I would certainly hope we can follow the civil trial....

TACAV, if they were objective as you suggest, then they would represent private parties....I filled out a form on their website stating I needed their expertise, they did not respond....

Nevertheless, post some links, as it may make for interesting reading....

16. TACAV

New study: When civilians would shoot…and when they think you should
    Force Science News #117: New study: When civilians would shoot

“Excessive” shots and falling assailants: A fresh look at OIS subtleties
    Force Science News #144:

NEW FINDINGS EXPAND UNDERSTANDING OF TUNNEL VISION, AUDITORY BLOCKING & LAG TIME
    Force Science News #24: New Findings Expand Understanding of Tunnel Vision, Auditory Blocking & Lag Time at Force Science News

Unique new Force Science study tests officers’ endurance in fight
    Force Science News #159: Unique new Force Science study tests officers

DEA AGENT CLEARED IN SHOT-IN-THE-BACK CASE
    Force Science News #6: DEA Agent Cleared in Shot-In-The-Back Case at Force Science News

DRUNK, DRUGGED, VIOLENCE-PRONE SUSPECTS MOST LIKELY TO BE SHOT BY POLICE
    Force Science News #65: Drunk, Drugged, Violence-Prone Suspects Most Likely to be Shot By Police at Force Science News

How would you rank the relative risk for officers and suspects suffering injury from these 5 force options:
    Force Science News #102: New Study Ranks Risks of Injury from 5 Major Force Options at Force Science News

NEW TESTS SHOW DEADLY ACCURACY & STARTLING SPEED
    EVEN INEXPERIENCED SHOOTERS CAN ACHIEVE IN SHOOTING COPS
    Force Science News #66: New Tests Show Deadly Accuracy & Startling Speed Even Inexperienced Shooters Can Achieve In Shooting Cops at Force Science News

NEW FINDINGS ON SHELL EJECTION PATTERNS HELP CLEAR OFFICER
    ON TRIAL FOR MURDER
    Force Science News #1: New Findings On Shell Ejection Patterns Help Clear Officer on Trial for Murder at Force Science News

Emergency doctors confirm excited delirium does exist
    Force Science News #136: Emergency doctors confirm excited delirium DOES exist at Force Science News

The camera doesn’t lie, right? Wel-l-l-l-l-l-l……..
    Force Science News #76: The Camera Doesn’t Lie, Right? Wel-l-l-l-l-l-l…….. at Force Science News

Last edited: Oct 10, 2010
  17. Sir

Thank most kindly, Officer TACAV....It looks as if me reading list has just expanded....

18. TACAV

19. Thats alot of reading lol, May take me a while to read all of that (making dinner reading this and tryint to watch the kids lol.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.