close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Marriage on the rocks - Revisited

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by SPOCAHP ANAR, Aug 5, 2002.

1. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

Your posts were atleast comical to say the least. Got an update on the SKS war. Gunshow was in town this past Sat and Sun. I called one of the boys to get ready and the wife asked "where are you going?" Gun Show I replied. Then came the decree as if it came from the almighty himself.

"You'd better not buy anything or I will close the acct and and seize all the funds. Take one of those d@mn rifles with you to sell if you want to get something."

Well guys I buckled. I did nothing no buying, selling or trading. I was whipped. She finally won one.

I saw some decent deals

2. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

There are stages in a marriage..(Im on yr 19).
    First few years the crying years...you forgot my cats b-day...tears.
    Then the yelling years...You Ba$tard you forgot fluffys b-day
    Next is the throwing years .. Lamp tossed for forgetting cats B-day.
    Finaly comes the time when it is basicly as long as your girlfriend does not date her boyfriend all is well in the world.

One must rember grass hopper that as long as we men are addicted to sex then the women are in control and they know it.

3. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    at least you get to go to gun shows. Our local gun collectors assn. holds them on the first weekend, allways. ANG and reserve people (most who really like shooting and guns) are SOL.
    The one I got to go to in 7 years, I had no green backs.

4. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

stupid cats...I have a good cat she brings me dead rodents to eat...she never sees me eat them...they get buried at sea (Kafloosh) but at least she feels like shes contributing to the pantry...by the way I am banned from Gunshows for the remainder of this year

5. Phaco--Well at least you have a nice gun rack in your dog house.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2002
  6. Logansdad--let me guess you are banned because-- said rodents were on the endangered species list.

7. Jerry is it just me or is that Baby finger thing weird.

8. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

no because I bought 3 guns last month

9. SPOCAHP ANAR

Gun Cabinet-Let's not go there

Now that you mention the gun cabinet; that is the second battle I may lose. Some of you know about and have seen the pic of the custom cabinet I built (which is, by the way, not big enough now). It is at my dad's in SC where I built it since I cannot transport it in my van and I was planning to move there at the time I built it. Anyway I want to bring it to the house and have been told that it isn't going to happen. I want her to take her collapsable drawing table to her studio space when she gets set up. Since both are similar in width and depth it would go nicely in its place. I have been told that it will not happen bc she will not have the space there for it.

Maybe it can go into the bedroom after the baby is old enough to sleep on his own. I bet I will have a full frontal assault for this battle as well. Check out the pic of the cabinet if you have not seen it.

Attached Files:

10. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    nice cabinet, warrants a bigger house I'd say:)

11. 3 guns--oh no you are definitely on the CIA's list. Heck send them a box of doughnuts--that should do it.

12. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

well the 870 Marine Magnum was the straw that broke the camel's back

13. Nice cabinet. Think maybe a fold out bed could be added on?

14. That 870 ws definitly a no-no.

15. Loved Doglips answer. It is advice I will take to heart.:p

16. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Nice cabinet. I need 3 of those. My cat knows I can fend for myself and am lord of this house. She actually asks permission to eat if I am in the house because she thinks all the food around here, including in her bowl belongs to me. One time, while I was taking a bath, she discovered a piece of pork chop I had thrown in the trash. She came up to the bath tub, sat down and started going "oww, oww". In her dialect of Catese, that means "Please give me something.". I finished what I was doing, then she led me into the kitchen. In the middle of the floor was the piece of porkchop, uneaten. She went to it, then looked at me and said "oww, oww". I petted her and told her she could eat it. Then she dug in. She had fished it out of the trash, then went to get my approval before eating it!

17. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

well im lucky, a friend has an FFl and only charges me 10 bucks over wholesale, but my wife even after 25 years of marrige, still bi-tch-es and moans when I buy a gun, you are absolutely right doglips, women rule, we are slaves(sigh)

18. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Phacopsrana
    Im begining to think you dont like sex.....as I learned when I took a class on "Psychology of women" (Taught at U o f Central Florida by a milatent feminist...real class).."All men or pigs" the trick is not to be a "dumb pig" (I got an A in the class by the way)....us guys will never win an arguement so long as the women have the "happy place" and tears.....accept that you cant win....learn to buy flowers...dinner and that silly smelling stuff that they decorate the house with.... Go to ANY married, liveing with, guys house and it is decorated by women....their way of peeing on the tree to mark their terroratory....if we were in charge then the Liveingroom would have car parts..work bench ect.....instead we get the grage or sheed out back.....resistance is futile..you will be asimalted... Oh locig dont work on women....spend a grand on cloths for them...they needed it...spend $20 on gun stuff you wasted $$....when you are out fixing the car they say your out "playing with the car"....even on this board we call our firearms "our toys"... the best we can hope for in the battle of the sexes is not to be abused and hopefully breast feed. :)
    I like the Cabanit...nice guns also.

19. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Wifee poo pointed this out to me.

I dont make them up just cut/past them...I only got 2 right..

A WOMAN'S 50 RULES FOR MEN

Call.
    Don't lie.
    Never tape any of her body parts together. (Mouth included)
    If guys' night out is going to be fun, invite the girls.
    The correct answer to "Do I look fat?" is never, ever "Yes."
    Ditto for "Is she prettier than me?"
    Victoria's Secret is good. Frederick's of Hollywood is bad.
    Ordering for her is good. Telling her what she wants is bad.
    Being attentive is good. Stalking is bad.
    "Honey", "Darling", and "Sweetheart" are good. "Nag", "Lardass", and "*****" are bad.
    Talking is good. Shouting is bad. Slapping is a felony.
    A grunt is seldom an acceptable answer to any question.
    None of your ex-girlfriends were ever nicer, prettier
    Her cooking is excellent ... and never too much.
    That isn't an excuse for you to avoid cooking.
    Dishsoap is your friend.
    Hat does not equal shower, aftershave does not equal soap, and warm does not equal clean.
    Buying her dinner does not equal foreplay.
    Answering "Who was that on the phone?" with "Nobody" is never going to end that conversation.
    Ditto for "Whose lipstick is this?"
    Two words: clean socks.
    Believe it or not, you're probably not more attractive when you're drunk.
    Burping is not sexy.
    You're wrong.
    You're sorry.
    She is probably less impressed by your discourse on your cool car than you think she is.
    Ditto for your discourse on football.
    Ditto for your ability to jump up and hit any awning in a single bound.
    "Will you marry me?" is good. "Let's shack up together" is bad.
    Don't assume PMS is the cause for every bad mood.
    Don't assume PMS doesn't exist.
    No means No. Yes means Yes. Silence could mean anything she feels like at that particular moment in time, and it could change without notice.
    "But, we kiss..." is not justification for using her toothbrush. You don't clean plaque with your tongue.
    Never let her walk anywhere alone after 11pm.
    Chivalry and feminism are NOT mutually exclusive.
    Pick her up at the airport. Don't whine about it, just do it.
    If you want to break up with her, break up with her. Don't act like a complete jerk until she does it for you.
    Don't tell her you love her if you don't.
    Tell her you love her if you do. Often.
    Always, always suck up to her brother.
    Think boxers.
    Silk boxers.
    Remember Valentine's Day, and any cheesy "anniversary" she so-names.
    Don't try to change the way she dresses.
    Her haircut is never bad.
    Don't let your friends pick on her.
    Call.
    Don't lie.
    The rules are never fair.

20. SPOCAHP ANAR

Sex or more guns hmmm;

Guns don't have a headache

know their place

don't mind being shown off to my buddies

can be shot every day of the month

never slap you in the shoulder when you rollover and place your hand on their "trigger" at 2 am

I actually like sex alot Doglips all 12 times a year I get it! (THAT'S NOT REALLY THE TRUTH, BUT ITS NOT FAR FROM IT!)