close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Martha Stewart

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Aug 13, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Martha Stewart

Attached Files:

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

That would be one pretty cell wouldn't it? Her and her new girlfreind would be very happy there!

3. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Poor old Martha!

Poor old Martha. (Actually, I don't feel sorry for her.) If she doesn't bribe her way out of trouble with the government she's in for a rude awakening.

Out of curiousity, what were the details of her run-in with the SEC? I think I heard that the stock she pushed had nosedived. Were there illegal actions taken? I'll bet her money wasn't invested in that stock.

Oxford:nod:

4. tommy

tommy G&G Enthusiast

i tried to click on the bottom to subscribe but it would not let me do it? is there something wrong with my computer?

just incase a blonde reads my reply i was just jokeing

5. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

"Button, man, "button". Not your "bottom".

6. tommy

tommy G&G Enthusiast

no i was talking about on the (bottom )of the martha add there is no button there

7. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Guess Oxford is blonde huh? :confused: :D

8. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

I'm completely bald...just like Yul Brenner, Kojak, and a few other great actors

I'm completely bald...just like Yul Brenner, Kojak, and a few other great actors. Been that way mostly since I started working with kids...at the age of 23 and got married. One or both of those things caused it to fall out.

Now I did try growing a beard and mustache a couple of times but didn't like it so off it went, too.

I've heard lots of bald head jokes in my 64 years of life and given out a few myself. Yep, I'm probably just like old Skinner.
    Oxford:D :nod:

9. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Now that's hitt'in below the belt. If I only had blonde hair (any) I'd probably look like you guys. (ha)