close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Maybe we should try this...

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Jun 17, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

What a freaking concept..dont let trouble makers into your country....I wish I would have thought of it....

Jerusalem-AP -- A group of 20 American Muslims has gone to Israel to meet with peace activists, but the Israelis wouldn't let them in.

The Americans were put on a flight back to the United States.

The program organizer for the group, American Muslims for Jerusalem, says they were held under guard at the airport. She says an immigration official told her they were denied entry because of "serious security concerns."

She says the group planned to meet with both Palestinian and Israeli groups, just as other groups have done. She says they're being sent home because of their religion.

An Israeli police spokesman confirms the Interior Ministry refused the group entry, but isn't offering any details.

Copyright 2002 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

2. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    Another Bonus for Israeli security. Israel runs the safest Airline on the planet. Sounds like they have great ideas; arm all its citizens to aid in deterring terrorism. Forget racial profiling, just don't let them into the country period.

3. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

I wish our government were half as smart as these people are!!

4. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Is that a picture of Sgt. Schultz??

5. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

Yep. Driving Klink's car into Klink's office.......

6. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    That' Ironic...Picture of Shultz in a post bragging on Israel...

7. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Actualy I read somewere that most of the cast of Hogans Heros was Jewish.....I dont know if it is true but I read that Kling, Bulkerhalter, Labou, and Hocksteader were Jewish...Man I read some weird stuff:)

8. Hogan's Heros--I liked that show.