Member vs. Junior Member

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by JimAR, Mar 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimAR

JimAR G&G Newbie

Hey Guys, I miss the old forum, how about you? This one seems a bit difficult to navigate. Question: What is the difference between a member and a junior member? Just curious. -JimAR

2. ScottD

ScottD G&G Newbie

Keep posting and you'll become a member. I think it's 30 posts.

3. KidKwiK

KidKwiK G&G Newbie

Its just like anything you have to change to get better. Once you start using it you'll get more out of this format.:)

4. tommy

tommy G&G Enthusiast

it is goin to take a little while but i'm sure it will be pretty good in the long run .remember inprovise/ adapt and over come if you can do that nuthin is to dificulte. sorry about my spellin

5. Hang in there Jim. It's all a matter of getting used to a new format. I also miss the old board, but I had to get accustomed to it too in the early days. This will all be second nature in a few days.

6. MangesMade

MangesMade G&G Newbie

JimAR, I hated it when we first changed over, but it's getting better, and once I learned to pull up the new post and not wade through everything. It really made it better. Oil Well, Hang in there.

7. Tober

Tober Firearm Aficionado Forum Contributor

I miss the old board as well, but I have long since loved this site, and I think I will stick around until I can't stand it anymore

8. Colt

Colt G&G Newbie

Hey,

It keeps saying i'm forbidden from chat does anyone know what thats about?

Thanks!,

9. MosinDave

MosinDave G&G Newbie

the chatroom is down because hackers were using it to hack the forums.

10. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for updating him Mosin

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.