·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
my club is so exclusive...i'm the only member :cool:

·
Registered
767 Posts
clubs

I am so darn proud of my club, and amazed tis only $70 a year!

check it out..epecially the full auto videos and the marine and special forces sniper teams training here (as the military ranges were booked so they stopped by us!)

http://pascagouladcm.com

·
Registered
314 Posts
here is the club i belong to.... it costs 130 bucks a year , but i do alot of work and sign people up and it hasnt cost me anything for the past 3 years....
www.bcsportsmansclub.com
if you look at the .22 silouette 's you can see me , the fat guy painting the targets. and you will see my 3 boys on the line...

·
Registered
142 Posts
In the Indianapolis, IN area, it's Marion County Fish and Game. Website : Marion County Fish and Game Association, Indianapolis, Indiana
Great place and people. Only $80 per year after $100 for the first year. We shoot steel, bowling pins, trap, black powder and all sorts of fun stuff. It's located real close to town so the only bad restriction is no center fire rifles. Very convienient for evenings. Range is lighted for events after dark in the winter months.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Just join my club last year in central NJ, www.cjrpc.org . They have skeet/trap ranges w/ machines, brand new indoor range (just opened 2 weeks ago), outdoor pistol, high power rifle and general use range, an archery range and an area called the pits where you can shoot anything but centerfire rifles.

·
Premium Member
30,659 Posts
i belong to 2 clubs
one is $30 Four Corners Rifle & Pistol Club
and one $50 durango gun club
no rangemasters
police yourself

1 - 11 of 11 Posts