close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

MIB...Mennonites in Black!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Aug 9, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

BEFORE YOU ALL GET torqued off THIS IS A JOKE>>>JOKE...

Ill attach several of these recently uncovered Amish/UN New world order takeover info ... Rember this is secret so dot tell anyone :;

MIB...Mennonites in Black!

Here is the proof so many asked for when I announced that the Amish, and the UN were in cahoots to establish a Base HQ for the NEW WORLD ORDER INVASION. You can see that the Amish and UN are training at a Secret Base. Note....See the black helicopter that has been seen around the country. Wouldn't black clothes and black helicopters go well with each other? The UN soldier is attempting a mind meld with the Amish horses so that they may be used to block traffic and do their Master's bidding.

Just a little note.... For those of you that have e-mailed me about this photo being fake because there is no shadow coming from the UN Soldier.... It's because Evil UN Soldiers under Amish control don't cast shadows!!! Sheesh.... I gotta explain everything!!

Attached Files:

2. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Captured Amish Uniforms

Here are the "Captured Amish Uniforms".Complete with the tell-tale "UN LOGO" that all the Amish now wear at their "Secret Meetings". We did clean and press them as they were a bit soiled. Mainly the seats of the pants. When I showed these to the local sheriff and newspaper and presented this as proof of the coming Amish/Un/New World Order Invasion, they looked at me as if I had "lobsters" coming out of my ears. The newspaper reporter laughed and the sheriff threatened to take me in for filing false reports. That's when I knew that the law and the press were in on it. This goes further than even I thought.

Attached Files:

3. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Amish in the USSR

:p

Attached Files:

4. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Tonight we're gonna party like its 1899!- Brother the artist formerly known as Prince. :p

5. NRAJOE

You sure the Russian photo isn't from when ZZ Top was touring there?

6. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Amish Amy" or "Lancaster Louise" or "Mennonite Mary

The Amish have taken their cause to the masses. Now the Amish are using "Propaganda". The tool of the Soviet Union that was successful for many years. The appeal to the average guy is very attractive. "Thou art under too much stress. Thou needest a way to relax. Join the "Plain Peoples Revolution". Now the Amish are reaching out. Formerly, the Amish were a closed society, and for the most part still are. However, their lifestyle has never been that appealing to the regular guy, until lately, with the stress of everyday life increasing. Taking advantage of the fatigue of Americans that are now working harder for less, and the increase in 1 parent families, the Amish are seducing many. Now providing "Non-Amish" but Amish style living to anyone wishing to join the "Plain Peoples Revolution", they found that they needed a "Non-Amish Spokesperson". One willing to sell-out their country, and it's way of life. They found that person. Their very own..."Amish Amy" or "Lancaster Louise" or "Mennonite Mary " or whatever you want to call her... The "Hanoi Jane" of the UN/NWO/Amish alliance.

Though the identity of this "Amish Amy" is not actually known, it is suspected that she is none other than Jane Fonda. AKA "Hanoi Jane".

We contacted Fonda's publicist for confirmation, but were told that the story was absolutely false. We were told that the story was made up by some yet unknown militia group trying to stir up "Anti-Amish" feelings in Pennsylvania.

"This group is believed to have been on a campaign against these peaceful folk for God knows what reasons. Jane Fonda is in no way connected with this, and the photo is an obvious forgery. Another attempt to discredit not only Jane Fonday, but also the Amish." said the publicist.

We believe that if the photo is a forgery, then it has been done by a genius. It looks too real to us.We will continue to investigate. However, it does not surprise me that a militia group is again being "suspected" of maligning a celebrity. We ourselves have been accused of that very thing.

Special thanks to recently promoted Col Herb F. for the intel. "Well Done"

Attached Files:

7. NRAJOE

Hanoi Jane...... :throwup: