close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Milatary Games...your post wanted.

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Aug 5, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Me and a Navy vet were swaping stories about Sea Bat watch...shell back and blue nose intiation...my boss (Retired Air force) thought we were makeing this stuff up...guess the AF dont play around. So lets here your faviorat sea story...stupit tricks for the privets ect...

Ill admit that I have stood Sea Bat watch..Im also E-tool qualified.

:p

2. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Could you pick me up some bulkhead remover, SP phone batteries, and relative bearing grease?

3. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    Shame on that AF Vet! Gotta have the wire strecher; give 'em the phone # to the cop shop and ask for a can of K-9P; Have to send someone to supply for a chunk of flight line;
    Have 'em get on the outside of a C-130 at the urinal drain and tell 'em to op check the comm system;

4. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

K-9P!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

5. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    Heck! I still need my missile wax and where in the heck is that box of grid squares?

"Lost one, this is lost three. Are you lost too, over?"

6. jerry

USA
    Someone modulates~Lets have some radio discipline. followed by~ Keying radio while beating it and repeating "bad radio, bad radio"

7. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

We sent in a requisition for Fallopian Tubes once, and the Ensign signed it. The Captain was not pleased.
    The signalman ran our departmental rubber chicken up with the flags, during an exercise with a Coastguard Cutter. They were amused, the XO was not.
    During my stint as forward lookout once, I reported a "sea contact" to the bridge. I kept them updated with range, bearing etc. Then I changed that to a "land contact". It threw them into mass confusion. I had neglected to inform them it was an LCAC (air cushion vehicle) that had move from water to land. Oops!

8. jarcp

jarcp G&G Newbie

Had one of mine go to the Gunnery Sgt. (E-7 Marine) and tell him we needed the PRC-E7 Radio (PRC=prick). Poor kid. The ever classic "eye-dee-ten-tee" form (Idiot).

9. jerry

USA
    We had an A1C crew chief run a huge pair of silk panties up the flag pole in the gulf. The Security forces didn't get the gag. They gave us a lecture about the actual meaning of the red flag.
    Oh, BTW used to love making and using MRE heater bombs.
    We shoved a guy in an aircraft travel pod once. He fit, but we had a hell of a time getting him out.