close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Million Mom March Add...a must see

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, May 29, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Ok a few questions about this picture...
    1. If they are so anti gun..were did they get the hand gun to use in the add?
    2. Why would ANYONE...ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let a baby do this with a firearm

Attached Files:

• mmm.jpg
      mmm.jpg
      File size:
      37.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

What kind of a sicko would do that?

3. wes

wes G&G Newbie

THAT I would call child abuse.

4. Propaganda in it's finest form.
    IMO they care about as much for that child or children in general for that matter, as we do for those who wish to take our rights away.
    I think it's just a scam by the anti-gunners to stir up the sheep!
    -Jesse

5. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

When was the last time a BABY held a gun like that and pulled the trigger? It's the shock value of the photo that gets the attention. It just goes to show what these vermin will resort to to pass their agenda. Personally, I think the parents should be sued along with whoever else was involved in the making of that picture........

6. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

Gun & Kids

First of all is the gun even real? It just may be a dummy gun. But i do find it dangerous that they would allow a child of that age to play with a real looking gun. What is going to happen if that child sees a real gun? - it will probably want to play with it since it has already been introduced into its environment and is already familiar with it.

Very irresponsible!

7. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

Does anyone have the news link of the woman who was involved in the MMM, and shot that guy in DC after the march? I kicked over to their website this morning, and the trash they are spewing is preposterous! I would like to send them an email with the link to the article of that story and see what they have to say about that!!

8. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

That is just sick. They will go to the most extreme's to get the kinda reaction they want. They just want to install pure paranoia and fear into as many women as possible.

From the looks of this picture they are far from practicing what they preach.