Miss Universe goes topless

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by DWFan, Aug 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DWFan

DWFan Handgunner Forum Contributor

2. danf6975

danf6975 G&G Newbie

its too bad she isnt all that great looking

3. blaster

blaster G&G Evangelist

I might have to start watching it now!

4. Groan

it is pretty hard to find the bottom rung on the ladder when the contest is trying to get one more ratings point on the Nielson chart.

5. texnmidwest

texnmidwest Sir Loin of Beef Forum Contributor

Even though I have a T-shirt (that still fits!) older than that girl....I never really understood why people get so upset over a bare boob. I kinda like 'em! :09:

6. Chris

Chris G&G Evangelist Staff Member Forum Contributor

threads like these make all the hard work I put into G&G worth it.

I also want to become a photographer when I grow up.

Best thread to wake up to. Good job!

7. DWFan

DWFan Handgunner Forum Contributor

Yeah, ya gotta love those 5" stiletto heels too...or did anyone even notice them? LOL

Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
  8. these pageants have always bred whores, its just they are more open about it now

9. surgicaltech

surgicaltech G&G Evangelist

I love boobs too. It's just too bad she doesn't have any.

10. I like bare boobs too I like talking to them :32:

11. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

At least she's not bone thin like so many these days. As usual, she's really not my type !!

12. BarryHalls

BarryHalls G&G Evangelist

+1

I was pleasantly surprised when Carrie Prejean took a 'conservative' stance that cost her the pageant. Of course, I was let down when the sex tape with her and some guy that looks like 'the grim reaper' from "Death Race" proved her to be the biggest slut in the pageant.

13. BarryHalls

BarryHalls G&G Evangelist

I can count more than 1 rib. That's my definition of bone thin.

I like a woman with wide hips, a round butt, and bouncy boobs. I even like a soft tummy. A 6pack can be sexy on a chick, but it's not my favorite.

I'll take a fatty over a tooth pick, "I'd rather have a gut than no boobs or butt!" but it's really all about proportions. Weight doesn't bother me as much as most, but curves, the hour glass especially, are the bottom line. For example, I think Queen Latifa, at her thinnest, is more attractive than either Natalie Portman, or Kiera Knightly (both of whom are very sexy), but Megan Fox is in a totally different league all together.

Laetitia Casta, Scarlett Johanson, and Angelina Jolie (at least at one time) are all 'ideal', and consequently hotter even than Megan Fox.

Women such as those are coming back into style, thankfully.

That's just my 2 cents, keep the change :).

Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
  14. Mooseman684

Mooseman684 G&G Newbie

I think you meant "You are Not her type..." LOL:09:

15. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

If you've got it, flaunt it. Unfortunately she didn't have much to flaunt.

16. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    As the ad for the that Kahr .380 says, "Thin is sexy." I certainly wouldn't kick Miss Trinidad out of bed!

What matters to me is that the woman be in proportion to herself with a waist narrow enough so you can see she has one and shapely arms and legs with no flab on them. From those photos, she certainly fills the bill. So does Queen Latifah, when she's been dieting and exercising. I admit that my dream woman is more along the lines of June Wilkinson than Miss Trinidad, but she's gorgeous. I wonder how many modeling agencies are pursuing her for a post-beauty pagent career?

17. woody1981

woody1981 Love Your Firearms! Forum Contributor

What stiletto heels? I was admiring the 5" rose stem on that girl's chest, where the wet tea shirt clings, you know.

18. DaTeacha

DaTeacha Things are not what they seem. Forum Contributor

I guess I have to be the one to wonder when body paint started to be considered clothing?

School starts Monday and we need to deal with cleavage issues, both top and bottom for the girls and bottom only for the guys. The kids claim they can't find new clothes that keep various bits of flesh covered, and we tell them to shop at Goodwill for old styles.

Our rules are basically conservative -- no grunge look, even with other clothes under the holes, no pathetically low pants, no bare midriffs even if you've got the best abs in the world, no cleavage on either end, no sex, drugs or alcohol advertised or suggested on your clothing, straps need to be at least 2" wide on the girls and the guys have to have sleeves on their shirts, shorts/skirts need to be longer than where your fingers reach when your shoulders are drooped and your hands are straight, and no hats, caps, headbands, etc. are allowed.

It's always kind of a pain the first couple of days, but they adjust.

19. CalifgirlinOk

CalifgirlinOk G&G Evangelist

Body paint isn't consitered clothing.We may have just a few women on G&G but I feel this thread is in bad taste.Has the "Powder Keg" turned into a good old boys forum now?

20. stinkybriches

stinkybriches G&G Enthusiast

the same rules were in place at the school i went to. even though sex, drugs, and booze wernt allowed to be displayed on shirts, people still did drugs, had sex, and drank booze. sometimes all three at once.
    just my opinion but if you throw in guns and rock n roll id say you got the top 5 things that make life interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.